chapter thirteen

*Ryder's point of view*

Once I finally got to wherever Addison is, I quickly got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

"What the fuck" I say in shock what is he doing near her?

"Oh, what are you doing here sl- I see you got my message." He spoke so evil, I glanced over at Addison who just death glared him.

"And I see you brought him too I don't know how your able to see another guy again, well that's something I will just have to work on." He whispers but I since I didn't hear it I walked over to Addison when he grabbed her arm.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, she glanced over at me before speaking softly.

"Ryder, you don't-"

"I know I don't but I won't let him take you away." I say while pulling her closer as she bites her lip.

"No." she says as she lets go of my grip what the fuck?

"No? What do you mean no Addison?" I ask while looking into her sad, angry grey eyes.

"I mean no Ryder let me go, I will be in tomorrow...maybe I have some un finished business." She says confidently and hotly no rider not the time...

"You're saying no and so am I." I say not wanting to lose her again.

"Well, I am sorry but I- I need to take care of something." She says uncertain making me even more confused and somewhat angry.

"Your heard her beat it." That man said before slamming the door, I stood there for a few minutes but once nothing happened I slowly left angry and confused.

"Fucking hell, Marcus take me home." I say as I dial a number...

"Lily, yep so I need some company..." I needed to take my anger out on something.

Slowly grabbing my phone that was ringing, I quickly untangled myself from Lily before answering straight away once I see the caller ID.

"Addison, are you ok? Do you need help?" I ask while throwing my jeans and a black t-shirt on.

"Ryder, I'm fi-no I need you to come he-"I quickly hung up the phone and basically threw lily out.

My main priority right now was Addison nothing else.

Once I got to that house I quickly got out slamming the door.

Smirking I slammed the door down not really caring, I let my security men go in first before walking in, my eyes widened once I see another man touching her.

"What the fuck, get away from her. "I say as I pull her away from that disgusting piece of shit that was touching her.

My breath stops when she hugs me, her hands slide around my waist and I tense up before pulling her closer.

"Thanks for this." She says, her cheek against my chest.

"Anytime." I say smiling for the first time ever.

"Yeah, yeah great reunion now who wants to get killed first?" that man says making me rage in anger, tearing myself away from Addison I grab my gun from my back pocket and aim at both of them.

"How did you kill all of them already?" Addison asks in shock, well I picked weak men.

"Well, do you think ten years was sitting around and doing nothing no we trained." He says leaving me very confused.

"Trained for what?" I ask eager to know what was going on between them.

"Uh, hunting you know he Is so evil killing animal for fun how dare he." She says cutely but making me even more suspicious and eager...

"Ryder, give me the gun." Addison says angrily making me shocked and protective.

"Addison? Are you crazy no." I say shocked before she rips it out my hands.

"Let me do this, don't worry no one should get hurt." She says before holding the gun up at first shaky but then confident as fuck.

"Is the little weak princess actual going to be able to shoot me?" the man says before I give him a cold, dark stare.

"I don't know let's find out." She says before shotting the glass and making me proud.

Once the two idiots are distracted Addison yanks my arm and pulls me away from the house before pushing me in the car.

I take the end seat to leave the middle seat between us, I quickly tell Marcus to go to my penthouse.

"That was a pretty good idea but what the fuck just happened?" I ask while raising an eyebrow at Addison

"That man was just someone who was killing things so I went back there too...to try to stop him he was getting out of hand so we should be ok now." She says making me laugh in my head yep she is definitely lying.

"Sorry I put you through that, I didn't think that would happen." She says but I didn't care I wanted to help her and I am glad I did.

"It's ok Addison I am glad you called me." I smirk at her before turning to my phone when I get a message.

I get out of the car and grasp Addison's hand once we pull up in front of my penthouse.

She lets go uncomfortably before I lead her into the budding.

"Follow me." I say to her before walking off while she follows me curiously.

"Oh my, wow." She says cutely before I unlock my door and leading her in.

I chuckle a little before taking her bag and placing it on the stand.

"I will be right back." I say before running to go clean up a bit.

After a few minutes curiosity got the best of me so I walked out of the hallway and into the main lounge room only to see Addison with a horrified expression on her face.

"What are you doing?" I ask her angrily as I glance over to see her reading the text message notifications I just got.

Her lips part as she takes a step back away from me.

Oh shit

I forgot about that night...

picture of Ryder played by theo james (he is so hot)

Question of the day:

How will Addison react to the text messages?