Chapter 26

A/N: WARNING!!! NSFW GONNA HAPPEN AT LAST!!!! WARNING IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!! I AM GONNA WRITE NSFW IN A FREAKING KID SHOW!!! I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!!

______________________________________________________

Hendry took a deep breath and walk towards the beach to see a ton of people there already and watching Thunder running and laughing with the pups. He saw his sister relaxing on the blanket and hugging her lover far from the party and enjoying the stars. He then saw Ryder dancing with a little girl who was wearing a pink dress with red and white hearts. 

"Cute.." Hendry whispers and looked at Ryder who smiling.

"Come on, Hendry! Join us! DJ Rubble is gonna make things fun!!" Skye barked making him chuckle.

"O-Okay!" Hendry smiled and walk towards the dance floor with Skye running in front of him.

They made it to the dance floor and Hendry was dancing with Skye who was barking happily. Ryder smiled when the girl had to leave and kiss him on his cheek and run away to her friends. He chuckled and to notices of Hendry dancing with Skye making him smile and walk towards them. Rubble chuckle and was playing with his disk and decided to change the music to a boggy one with some mix. 

"Skye, you don't mind if I dance with my lover," Hendry said making Skye chuckle and nod her head.

"Of course not! Have fun!" Skye barked and ran to Everest who smiled and runs towards the pups.

Ryder smiled when he saw Hendry walk towards him and grab his hand and drag him into the dance floor and started dancing to the rhythm making him laugh and dance with his boyfriend too. They had so much fun that they didn't notice that Rubble change the music into a slow dance. Ryder blush while Hendry smiled and stick his hand out for Ryder to grab. Ryder smiled and grabbed his hand and allowed Hendry to take the lead. Everyone was having a blast their lovers were giving their gifts to each other or leaving the party to spend some alone time. Hendry smiled and grab Ryder hand and walk away from the party knowing the Thunder and Everest saw them leaving with a knowing smirk. 

"Come on," Hendry said and walk to his motorbike and drove away from the party.

They drove back to the Watch Tower and went inside and went to the balcony to see the full moon and the stars shining brightly.

"It's so peaceful." Ryder sigh and looked at Hendry who was holding a heart. "What is that?"

"I-It's your gift...you made me happy then anyone in this world could ever do, Ryder. I hope...no I want to have a life with you forever. Happy Valentine's and please accept my love and heart."  Hendry said putting the heart on Ryder's hand.

Ryder gasp when he saw the heart to see a ring with two diamonds that were real. He teared up and hug Hendry who gasps and kissed him with tears falling down.

"I-I love it!" Ryder cried making Hendry tear up and smile brightly while putting his forehead on Ryder's. 

Hendry grabs the ring and put it on Ryder's right hand in his middle finger letting Ryder look at the ring with love and happiness. Ryder chuckles and pulled out his gift making Hendry blink and open the box to reveal a necklace with two tags. The first said "My Friend, My Soulmate, My lover," and the second one said "Love You Hendry." Hendry teared up once again and hug Ryder who chuckles and hugs him back and when he pulled back he quickly put on the necklace and smiles proudly. 

"I love it more than anything, Ryder," Hendry said softly while touching Ryder's cheek.

Ryder smiled softly and lean close to the warmth of Hendry hand making him kiss Ryder. They both were kissing softly until Hendry made the kissing deeper and pulling Ryder close. Ryder mewled and wrap his arms around Hendry's neck but gasp when Hendry pulled him up and making him wrap his legs around him. He walks back inside and straight towards Ryder's room and laid him down and pulled back to take his shirt off while Ryder was blushing a deep red color.

"Just tonight..." Hendry said in a lustful voice and kissed Ryder again.

Ryder arches his body trying to get close to Hendry. He growled and pulled off Ryder's clothes and lick his lips when he saw Ryder half-naked beside his underwear. He leans down and attacks his neck making some marks on his neck including bite marks. Ryder was moaning softly and gasped in pleasure when he felt Hendry's hand on his crotch and rubbing it. He mewled and held onto Hendry's arms and moan at each friction. Then Hendry had enough and pulled down the underwear and threw them away and grab lube while stroking Ryder's dick. Ryder moans and mewled Hendry's name while he was putting lube on his fingers. Once he did he push one finger in Ryder's entrance and making him groan in discomfort because it's been a while since Hendry finger him.

"Relax...just relax," Hendry whisper while kissing Ryder's cheek.

"O-Okay..ahhh" Ryder mewled.

Hendry already had three fingers in and stretching him until he touches Ryder's pleasure spot making him moan loudly. Hendry licked his lips and took off his pants and underwear and put some lube on his dick. When it was cover with lube he put his dick close to Ryder entrance making him gasp and look at Hendry who looked down at him and kisses his lips and whispers softly.

"Relax and tell me when to stop if it hurts." He whispers and smiled when he saw his lover nod his head. 

He then thrust in slowly hearing Ryder groan and moan at the same time. He was shaking and holding tightly to Hendry who was being careful and gentle with him. He was fully in and Ryder told him to give him time to adjust his size making Hendry chuckle. Once he was fine Ryder nod and told him to move and when he did he moan and moan again when he was just thrusting slowly and gently. Ryder started moaning more loudly when Hendry started thrusting even harder and faster but it also because he found Ryder's pleasure spot once again and was hitting that spot over and over.

"H-Hendry!!!M-More please!!!" Ryder moans while looking at Hendry who groans and listens to him.

Ryder looked at his lover's chest and saw the necklace hanging over his lover's chest and smiled softly and wrap his legs around him and keep moaning his lover name over and over. Begging him to keep going and not to stop. Everything was perfect and Ryder couldn't ask for anything then the love he was receiving from Hendry and it was all his.

"H-Hendry!!!" Ryder scream.

"R-Ryder.." Hendry groans and bites his neck while cumming inside him.

They were taking a deep breath with Hendry still over him and Ryder breathing loud and looking so daze. Hendry smiled and nuzzle Ryder's face making him smile and nuzzle back.

"I-I love you, Ryder," Hendry whispers softly.

Ryder smiled brightly and close his eyes.

"I love you too," Ryder said back.

__________________________________________________________

A/N: AHHAHAHHAHAAhhhhh I am a monster for writing smut in a kids show....LMAO I DON'T CARE!!!!! I WRITE WHAT I WANT TO WRITE HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Anyways HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE AND HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!