Chapter 3

Before I start this chapter, I want to say thank you to  Iwillkillyou4sure for the comments and votes. I feel so happy reading it  :)

******************************

Y/n POV.

“ it's ok Jiminie~ ” I rub Jimin's head that's resting on my right shoulder.

“ I'm scared.... ” he snuggles closer to my neck causing me to feel his warmth. His gesture makes me want to protect him at all cost seeing that he's so vulnerable.

“ don't worry, I'm here. I will be by your side ALL the time ok? ” I say and he nods his head but still clings to my arm like a koala bear he is.

“ Park Jimin? ” a nurse comes out of the doctor's room and calls Jimin's name.

“ oh, it's your name. Let's go... ” I get up and walk first not realizing that I leave Jimin behind.

“ NOONA!! ” he shouts and runs to me hugging me tightly from behind.      

“ don't leave me.... I'm scared of hospital!! You PROMISE me you WILL NOT leave my side!! ” he stomps his feet onto the ground crying. His loud cry makes some of the people in the hospital to look at us.

“ Jimin don't cry.... I'm sorry okay. I thought you were following me! ” I whisper at him and give him a hug. Instantly he hugs me back and snuggles to my neck while sobbing a little. “ shhh... ” I try my best to calm him down and thank god it's working.

“ let's go shall we? ” I ask Jimin again after a couple of minutes.

“ o-ok ” he says between sobs.

.

.

.

I open the door of the doctor's room and is greeted by a familiar looking man.

“ hello ” I greet him, smiling while holding Jimin's hand dragging him along with me.

“ hi! Please sit ” he gestures for me to sit down on a seat that's in front of him.

“ okay ” Jimin and I sit down. Jimin is looking around the room with a terrified expression but for me, I'm staring at the familiar doctor.

“ yes? ” the doctor asks me. I look at him questioningly. He chuckles at my reaction. “ you have been staring at me for about.....” he looks at his watch and then back to me “ one minute now ”

I blush and cough awkwardly. “ it's because you look kind of familiar....” I mumble but unfortunately he hears it.

“ you still don't recognize me do you?” he smiles at me.

“ no... ” I say feeling unsure.

“ I'm Jung Hoseok! Your childhood friend! How can you forget me??? ” he makes a disappointed face.

“ oh my god! Is it true?! ” I whisper yell.

“ yes! ” I get up from my seat and go to my childhood friend, hoseok and hug him. But suddenly, I'm pulled away harshly from Hoseok by Jimin. I feel shocked at Jimin's behaviour.

“ we're here to check my condition not for you guys to be overly friendly! ” Jimin gives me an angry look. Okay... Why is he being aggressive all of sudden..?

“ I'm sorry for my unprofessional action.” hoseok speaks before I can.  “let's start your check up? ” hoseok asks us and we return his question with a nod.

***********
I hope you like this chapter
Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter and comment down your opinion if you want
That will help and motivate me a lot :)