1 | 5

"Can we get some foooooddd?"

blanket burrito | ella

____

My eyes screamed as I opened them slightly, white light flooding my vision.

Am I dead? I thought. Cause like if this is death then I'm all for a good sleep...

A deep mumble pulled my awareness back to real life where I felt something heavy draped over me, pulling me further under the blankets.

What the hell?

I jumped up and out of bed with a squeal, before dizziness overtook my body and I fell to the ground in a heap.

"What the fu-" A deep voice rumbled from the bed before a dark head of messy hair popped up, green eyes staring at me confused.

"Jake? Oh thank god." I said with a deep breath of air, hand on my chest at the relief I found there.

"Tank gud fer vhat?" I heard him mumble as he fell back onto the bed with a huff, and apparently straight back to sleep, I though hearing his snores.

"Ja- OOWWWW!" I came to a halt as the throbbing in my head intensified, and memories of the night before slowly filled my mind.

Jake. Drunk. Kiss. Fight.

Oh boyyyyyy.

I'm so dead.

Despite all that happened though my thoughts drifted back to the kiss.

Jakes face as he realised he made a mistake.

Me.

I was the mistake.

My eyes filled with tears and I held in a sob.

Come on Ella. You can do this. It was a mistake. Move on, he probably doesn't even care nor remember it. I mean he's sound asleep up there in his bed.

Wait.

Why was I in Jakes bed?

My head shot up off the floor to peak at Jake sound asleep on the bed.

"Well then..." I mumbled standing up slowly, questioning my best move.

So, I did the only thing that made sense in that moment.

I fell back into the warmth on Jakes bed.

___

"Ella. Ella it's time to get up you need to get your lungs drained." A voice said softly from above me, while warms hands shook me slightly.

"I don't wanna..." I curled back into the doona trying to hide from my inevitable fate.

I heard a chuckle just before strong arms picked me up and carried me, blanket burrito and all.

"Whaaaaa" I said opening my eyes to see Jake smiling down at me as he walked out of his room.

Ooofff...

My head still kills.

"Where are we going?" I asked still curled up in my blanket as Jake carried me.

"We are going to the doctor because you little miss elephant have an appointment."

So we're not going to talk about the kiss.

I'm cool with that.

"Okay..." I said snuggling into his warmth, as my stomach grumbled. "Can we get some fooooddd." I whined.

Another chuckle.

"We will soon let's just get you to the doctors first."

"Fine. I'll tell you the way..."

___

"Good morning Ella!" Nurse Aldine called when we entered the room, her back to us. "How are you thi-" She stopped as she turned around to see me wrapped up and in Jakes arms.

"Um... Hello there? Ella? Who is this?" She said taking Jake in, before looking at me with a pleading look.

This probably look strange.

Hot tattooed guy carrying a dishevelled girl wrapped in a blanket.

Well.

She probably doesn't see this every day.

"Hi Aldine! This is Jake. Jake this is Aldine. She's my favourite."

"You only like me because I bring you food missy!" She said with a pointed look before realisation dawning on her face. "Wait. The Jake." She whispers yelled, as though Jake couldn't hear her.

I told her everything to be honest. I mean when you spend an hour with someone everyday it kinda get's hard not to.

"The Jake? Why Ella have you been talking about me?" Jake said while smirking at me.

I just sighed before squirming.

"Just. Put. Me. Down. Already." I grunted, pouting my lip like a child.

"Okay. Okay." He said with a huff while setting me on the bed.

"You ready kiddo?" Aldine asked, picking up the equipment. I peeled back the blanket from my body and looked at Jake.

"Thanks for bringing me here." I said leading him to the door.

"Ella. What are you doing?" He looked at me.

"What do you mean what am I doing?"

"Why are you punching out the door to make me leave?"

"I'm no-"

"Yes. You are. I'm not leaving Ella."

"Jake, I-"

"Ella." He looked at me with a frown, man this boy was just not gonna budge.

"Fine. But don't look at me. I don't want you to see..."

"Ella. I told you this once and I will tell you again. I'm here no matter what okay?"

"Okay."

"Now." He said rubbing his hands together. Pulling me to sit next to him on the bed. "What should we have for breakfast? I'm thinking waffles with ice cream..."

___

HEEEELLLLOOO.

I'm soooo sorry for not updating I had real bad writers block. Hopefully it goes away soon and I can get back to writing.

Also this is so unedited I'm v sorry but when the book is done I'll come back and edit and make it better. Hopefully.

How are you liking Jake so far? Do you think they're both just going to forget the kiss?

See you next time maties! BYA!

Have any of y'all watched buzzfeed unsolved?? If not you should

Have any of y'all watched buzzfeed unsolved?? If not you should. It's great.