The End...?

Gazzy's Point of View

I asked her. I really fuckin asked her. I smiled to myself at the thought of givin her my last name.

Elle Garcia. Shits cute.

I puffed on my blunt, Boonk was in the background yelling about some shit I wasn't paying attention to. But I noticed I hadn't heard from Elle in a few minutes.

 But I noticed I hadn't heard from Elle in a few minutes

I immediately panicked. I shoved my phone into my pocket and ran into the house.

"Elle!" I called out

I saw her in the sea of people, she turned around and grabbed me.

"Aye, you okay? What was up with that text?"

" I just thought I saw..." She paused "Diego. I thought I saw Diego."

"The fuck?"

I contacted my security, warning them to be on alert. I was feeling paranoid as hell now. I'll fuck that nigga up again if I have to.

"You okay?" I asked her

She nodded

"Just don't let go of me.."

She clutched my hand

"Never, bebita." I replied "Thats why I gave you this."

I pointed to the ring on her finger and she kissed me.

Elle's Point of View

Whoever grabbed my arm had let go of it just as quickly... As hard as I tried to keep my head up because I'm supposed to be happy right now, I couldn't.

I really thought I saw Diego's face...

People were congratulating me and Gazzy left and right on our engagement. Even Boonk's annoying ass. I didn't think he had a serious bone in his body.

I finally relaxed somewhat after a few drinks, all of which were poured by Gazzy. We didn't want to take any chances. This is so fucked up that we have to be like this, but what other choice do we have? Too much bad shit has happened for us to be trusting.

I was dancing all up on Gazzy, all eyes were on us. I can't believe I'm engaged.. I can't believe he actually asked. I guess I'm in shock because I still feel like this isn't real. But as I look up at that adorable face that I've grown to love so much, I know it is.

I could tell that what happened earlier was really bugging him, he had never quite calmed down

I could tell that what happened earlier was really bugging him, he had never quite calmed down. It was probably taking everything in him to not try and lock me upstairs away from everyone so nothing would happen to me.

"Babe, relax." I whispered into his ear

"I'm tryin..." His eyes darted around nervously "Somethin don't feel right."

"I have to pee."

"Iite well I'm comin with you. I'mma wait outside the door for you."

"Fiiiine." I groaned

Gazzy walked me to the bathroom, and posted up outside the door. I turned the light in the bathroom and didn't even get a chance to scream. My mouth was instantly covered my someones hand.

"Elle."

That voice... Diego.

"I'm sorry I had to do this, I just... I needed to talk to you." He staggered "Please... promise you won't scream when I take my hand away."

Terrified, I nodded. He spun me around.

"You blocked me." He said, his voice hushed

"Because, I fucking told you. I love Gazzy. I'm engaged, you need to leave me the fuck alone. Whatever we had or didn't have, is over. Let it go."

"But I can make you happy baby..."

He moved closer to me, backing me against the wall. He pinned my arms above my head.

"I can make you feel good.."

His hand slithered down into my pants, he grabbed at me, before finding my core and rubbing it vigorously.

"XAN STOP!" I screamed "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"

At that moment Gazzy kicked the shit out of the bathroom door, busting it wide open

" THE FUCK DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT LEAVIN MY WIFE THE FUCK ALONE? HUH NIGGA?!"

He attacked Xan, knocking him to the ground. Punching him over and over and over.. Diego was clearly knocked out, his face was completely bloodied up, but Gazzy didn't stop punching until his security got involved and pulled him off.

"FUCK YOU NIGGA!" Gazzy screamed  as security removed him from the bathroom "DON'T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU DOIN SHIT TO HER AGAIN, I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!"

Diego was barely conscious, security called him an ambulance before throwing him out.

Gazzy ran to me

"Bebita, what the fuck did he do to you? Are you okay?"

"He just.. nothing. I-I'm okay." I replied, still a bit shaken up by the situation.

I kept thinking to myself... is Diego okay? Gaz  fucked him up pretty bad. But then on the other hand, I was like, fuck him.

___________________________

After the drama around all that cooled down.
Gaz and I spent the next few weeks laying low, traveling. He took me to places I'd never imagined I would ever go... it was beautiful.

He truly has changed my life in every aspect I could imagine. He's taught me so much about myself...

I can't wait to see where we go from here.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹