Chapter 12

"What do you mean?" "I've been lonely for months." I blushed madly. "I think you can wait a little bit longer." She pouted but understood. "We have to go back to New York and contact Fury." "Then let's get going." Logan said as he walked into the room.

Timeskip

We were taking a boat back but along the way my hunter vision caught a few of Mercer's evolved. "I'm gonna leave for a moment." As I got up to leave the boat started to rock and shake violently as a worm like infected came out of the water

The worm started to take apart the boat while the evolved people switched to their weapons and attacked the civilians

The worm started to take apart the boat while the evolved people switched to their weapons and attacked the civilians. "Get the civilians to safety I'll hold them off." "I'll help you kid." While Laura fought off the evolved going after the civilians, me and Logan fought the worm. Logan struck first by lunging at the worm and stabbing it causing it to shoot a tendril at him and swallow him whole. I used my whip to have some distance against it but it did nothing but piss it off even more and rip the boat down the middle and split. I used my blade to cut through the mouth of the worm and grab Logan from it. He got up and sliced one side while I sliced the other and pulled down cutting it in half. After the worm died we had to deal with the evolved, we ran at who was left and slashed through them, cutting them into little pieces. Most of them put up a fight but some were too weak. When I killed the last one I thought we were in the clear but the boat started groaning and split in half so I used my tendrils to hold it.

 When I killed the last one I thought we were in the clear but the boat started groaning and split in half so I used my tendrils to hold it

Even while I was holding it the boat kept seperating and it was getting harder to hold it when the strain started to loosen around me. I looked over to see Iron Man shooting rocket boosters at the side's of the boat to put them together. After the boat was together he used lasers to weld them so they wouldn't seperate. He came down to talk with us after he was done. "Which one of you shot those tentacles?" I raised my hand only to get electrocuted by a Razer knocking me out

Timeskip

I awoke in a cell with Fury watching me. "Fury how did I get here, where's Logan and Laura?" "They're fine (n), it's you you have to worry about. You and Mercer have terrorised New York  for too many years, now where is Mercer?" "I don't know what your talking about, I'm trying to kill Mercer as well, why would I want to hurt anyone?" "Until we can apprehend Mercer, your going to stay here." He then walked out leaving you by yourself.

A/N: Sorry for the bad chapter, I'll do better next time