Chapter 17

"What did you just say?" Elijah says.
"Oh you already heard me and I don't like repeating myself twice." I say.
"What did you just say?!" He says again with his voice getting louder.
"It's not like you was going to believe what I just said anyway." I say and I flash him a smile and vanish out of there. He can find out himself. I know how to stand up to Elijah just like any other person and now since I hold the answer to his question. We are going to play a little game of hide and seek.

I'm going to leave this place and go somewhere else maybe England. They wouldn't find me there. I'm cloaking myself. I need to leave quickly before I become another Mikaelson collateral damage. I can't let Damon and Stefan know my whereabouts. They are the first people the Mikaelsons would ask. It would be safer for it to be this way. Since Elijah is already leaving I couldn't be even happier, but he would know where I'll be if he were to need me. Which I doubt he will. It is my duty to put a protection spell on my friends since knowing Klaus he will use them as leverage.

I'll link them to my life and since I'm immortal they can't die. Elena has to especially stay out of trouble. I dialled her number and called her telling her my plan apart from where I'll be living.
"That's it you're  leaving just  like that." Elena says.
"I don't have a choice and I've had enough of the Mikaelsons." I say.
"But you are one." She says.
"Under the law yeah but by blood no." I say.
"Elijah is leaving I don't get why you have to." She says.
"Klaus. I can't let him know where I am." I say.
"And what are we going to do if Klaus tries to kill us." She says.
"I already have that taken care of the less you know the better." I say.
"You know that I'm a very curious person." She says.
"Elena stay safe and get rid of my number incase Klaus tries to find me." I say.
"Ok." Elena says.
"Bye." I say. Now that I have that taken care of I head to an airport and tried to find a private jet. I get to the front of the plane and see someone who I never wanted to see. Elijah.

"What are you doing here?" I say.
"I knew you would run off to somewhere like England." He says.
"How would you know?" I say.
"I have my sources." He says.
"What sources since I didn't tell anyone." I say.
He laughs.
"What are you doing here?" I say.
"You left after saying things along the lines of you're the key to killing my mother. Please elaborate." He says.
"Fist of all no. Second of all, don't come here looking cocky and all that thinking I'm helping you. Kill your mother yourself since you clearly do everything yourselves." I say. "Also I'm not going England." I lie.

"Samantha I beseech you to help us." Elijah says.
"No. After everything you're family has done to me. You want to be buddies and want me to help you. This has to be some sort of sick joke." I say.
"I've already apologised." He says.
"And I haven't forgiven you and I won't." I say.
"If you don't help my mother will kill Niklaus' unborn child." He says.
"Then she's doing that child a favour to grow up with a dad like Klaus." I say.
"Don't you dare say that. This child will be the redemption of Klaus." He says.
"Glad to know you believe that." I say. Then he begins to step closer to me. Our face inches apart.
"If you try to ruin my family you will pay. This unborn child will be my family's hope and I can't let anyone destroy that." He says.
"There it is with the threatening." I say while laughing and begin to step up to the plane.
"Since you're so confident. Kill your mother yourself. Die in the process since I clearly don't care what happens to you or your family apart from Rebekah and Hayley."  I say.
"To answer your question the child will be safe and so as Hayley. I know how you feel about her and also I kind of like her." I say.
"Samantha I'm.." He begins.
"It's clear how quickly you underestimate me." I say and got on the plane. The pilot begins and I lock myself in. It hurts sometimes how he always underestimates me. I take a sip of the wine and wait to reach my destination. Since Elijah knows I'm going England I changed my destination to Spain.

Before the plane takes off the door opens. Elijah stands there.
"What do you want now." I say.
"I'm coming with you." He says.
"Well I don't want your company." I say.
"I believe that I want asking." He says and comes in and sits down. This was going to be a very long ride. I put my earphones in and try to now make any conversation with Elijah. He just had to come didn't he. He always gets what
he wants. He sits there and reads the newspaper. His presence is really disturbing me. I don't even want him here. This is going to be a very long journey.