↠Hogwarts - 004

It was kind of funny how everything turned out

It was kind of funny how everything turned out. Sage knew things would get a little complicated, but she hoped it wouldn't. And guess what, her wishes were granted.

The black haired girl found herself in a compartment with a familiar boy and some others she had never seen before. "I remember you!" Sirius said, pointing at her,"You are the girl who made my mother leave me alone!" The boy had a smile on his face. "Holy hell," One of the other boys say as they look at her. He had brown hair, brown eyes, and scars littering his body.

"Is it okay if I sit here with you all," Sage asked them politely, to which they all nodded and smiled at her. "So the rumors were true," The scar covered one started, "The future Queen of England is a witch," Sage laughed dryly. "Sadly." The four boys stared at her as if she was insane, "Sadly?!" The other boy, with black hair and hazel eyes, said as if she was crazy.  "I... I'm Muggle-Born, as your people call it. The last person born to magical blood in my family is my Grandmother, and I believe my mother resents me slightly for my magic," Sage told them, not wanting to go further into detail.

"So basically," Sirius started, "You don't like what you are because your mother isn't one either?" Sage nodded and looked out the window she resided next to. "Well, since we're all here, I'm James, James Potter," The Hazel eyed boy stuck out his hand, to which Sage smiled at him, and put her hand in his. "Nice to meet you, Mister Potter. And the rest of you, what are your names?"

"Sage," Peter, a boy with blue eyes, blonde hair, and rat-like features, was laughing as he called out her name, "We have put on our robes, come on!" Remus looked at his new friend. "Don't rush her, Peter, we don't know the rules they made for her, she might not have to wear the robes," Sage looked at the two and chuckled lightly, "No, there is no need, the Head Master told my mother that I would be excused from the robes. But, thank you, Peter. Speaking of robes, Peter is right, you all should get your robes on, we are almost at the school,"

Time passed, and the boys have left and after a long period of time, Sage left too and started to wander around the train. The eleven-year-old Princess smiled at everyone she crossed paths, there were people whose age ranged from her age to seventeen, and they all stared at her in awe. "Your grace!" A female voice called. Sage turned around to face the unknown person and smiled upon seeing a girl with brown colored locks, greenish eyes, and tan skin. "Your grace, It is an honor to meet you, my name is Madelaine," The girl, Madelaine, did a quick bow with her dress robes. "Nice to meet you, Lady Madelaine, I'm Sage," The obviously younger girl smiled at her.

Madelaine quickly began talking to Sage, but she seemed... Off. Sage couldn't put her finger on it, but Madelaine wouldn't make eye contact with, she was playing with her finger, her hair, and constantly looking around. "Lady Madelaine, are you alright-" Sage was cut off with a hard push on her back, slamming her into the girl in front of her. "Well, well, well, look what we have here," A male with blonde, almost white, hair said as he stared at the two girls. "You did well with this one, Maddy," The boy told Madelaine with a smirk. Next, to him, there were three others, two of them were tall and had jet black hair, while the other was short, and a red-head. "I know," Madelaine stated as she walked away from Sage and towards the group of males.

Sage started panicking. What was happening? Who are these boys? They were quite clearly older than the eleven-year-old Princess. "Hey, Malfoy, the headband she has on, I'm sure Layla would love something like that," The red-headed boy said with a glint in his eyes. "Do you know who you are talking to?" Sage put on a brave face and demanded from them. The blonde boy shoved into her hard once again, this time, slamming her into a wall. "Watch who you talk to, Mud-Blood," He hissed. Sage was quick to retaliate and pushed him even harder then he did her, and told them, "I am the future Queen of England, my country owns all the land you walk on, and if you think that for a second that I will let you put your hands on me without punishment, you are truly a fool!"

The blonde boy growled at her, and ripped the headband off her head, and slapped her across the face. "Hey! What the hell are you lot doing?!" A large group of people came running over to the girl's defense. The blonde male got punch in the face by a well-built man in black and red robes, and he fell quickly down to the ground. After that, the rest of boys group scattered. "Those fucking Slytherins!" A girl with dyed blue hair yelled the look in her eyes held rage. "Hey, here's your headband back, I... I saw him take it off you... Are you okay?" Sage stared at the whole scene in horror, she also holds her cheek. "I'm Justin, Justin Lee, I'm the Gryffindor male Perfect, and I'm always here to help," Sage looked into his eyes. They were a sky blue.

"Holy shit!" Sage recognized Sirius's voice, and his face when he came running up to her. "Princess, are you okay?" He asked with worry. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. That boy got hit much harder then I did," Sage tried to brush it off.

A large group of children walked into the Great Hall, among them was a smaller group of five, four of them were boys, and one of them was a Princess. Names were called and children walked up and had talking hat put on their head to determine which house they belonged to. The group became smaller and smaller until just the Princess was left. Out of all of the children, Sage was the only child still standing. "Sage Marie Mary!" The older woman, Sage recognized her as Professor McGonagall, called out. Sage lifted up her red dress and made her way the stool. As the hat was placed on her she heard a small voice echoing inside her mind.

"Very brave I see," It said, "And a good leader. But also very kind, loyal. Smart and witty," It kept going and going. "Alright. I have made my choice." It stated.

"Gryffindor!" The Hat Exclaimed.