Chapter 5

Jiang Tian blanked out for a moment. Fuck! That voice was way too much for me. What is he trying to do? Kill somebody with his deep ass voice! He couldn't stop the shivers that ran all over his body. Goosebumps formed on his arms, as a tinkle appeared in his eyes.

Ju Ren slowly opened the door and stepped in, with Jiang Tian following close after.

As Jiang Tian walked in, he noticed many things. The room was large and spacious, everything was neat and put in order, in the middle was a huge desk, there was two huge sofas surrounding a coffee table, and the sunlight was coming through the window, smacking his face. Although he could barely see at first, his eyes started to get used to the light.

When he could finally see again, he was silently gasping. Behind the desk a young handsome man sat on a chair. The young man had jade white skin, seeming very soft to touch. He had arched eyebrows and red plump lips. Overall, the man was handsome but what made him stand out was the sinister-like air around him. This man was no Wei Yu and he was definitely not like any man Jiang Tian had seen. Being close to the man made you feel as if you were somewhere dangerous. It made you feel like you should take off running and never come back. But even so, he still needed to accomplish his revenge first.

He followed Ju Ren as they started walking closer to the man. When they were right in front of him, they stopped.

"Xu Ming, I got us another talented actor." Ju Ren said to Xu Ming, not caring if he was the boss.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to scream at me? My ear works just fine." Xu Ming replied back to Ju Ren, his eyes glaring at him with a dark light.

Jiang Tian watched as they started going off topic and argued back and forth. He had concluded that those two had a close relationship to be yelling at each other like that. He didn't mind not being notice, as he was just observing the two quietly off to the side. He didn't know how long it was until they had finally reached a conclusion.

Ju Ren coughed a little before he started to talk.

"Fine, you win."

"Uh-huh, so where were we?" Xu Ming took a minute to think before he noticed Jiang Tian. "Ah, you must be Xi Ru, talented actor picked by Ju Ren. My name is Xu Ming, owner/boss/director of Longyue Entertainment." Xu Ming said with a smile.

"Yes, I am." He paused for a moment. "I have to say you are very different from what I've heard about you." Jiang Tian said as he took a seat on the sofa, while looking at Xu Ming's reaction. He flashed a smile in return that flickered from the sunlight.

"Not all rumors are true. If we all believed in rumors then who knows what everyone's life would be like now. I could care less about what people think about me." Xu Ming said as he took a seat opposite of Jiang Tian.

Ju Ren took a seat too as he passed a file of papers to Xu Ming.

"Wu Xi Ru, 185 centimeters tall, 65 kilograms, 19 years old, goes to the University called Silverlight, an orphan." Xu Ming said as he went through the papers. After going through everything he putted it down. "I'm surprised that you didn't come sooner."

"I guess you could say I wanted more time to decide my career." Jiang Tian said as he raised his hands to his cheek.

"Why would you say that?" Xu Ming said, a curious look appeared on his face.