1- instagrams

Draco's POV

"When is your party?" Pansy asks as me her and Blaise hop into the limo leaving the huge shopping centre to go back home. After my parents were sent to Azkaban I was given the Malfoy fortune but sold the manor buying my own mansion just more up to date not as dark and creepy.

"I don't know, you said that you were gonna plan me the 'best birthday party this world has ever seen' if I do recall." I say looking at her and her face immediately drops and her eyes go wide as I raise and eyebrow at her.

"Oh yea I forgot it's all planned for this weekend! It's gonna be amazing" She says as Blaise just rolls his eyes and I shake my head at her.

"Sure pans whatever you say"

"No I do have it planned it's at your place Saturday starts at 6pm until whenever" she says confidently while we all just look down back at our phones as the limo driver takes us the rest of the way home.

"Look potter posted another photo on instagram!" Pansy says breaking the silence and we all immediately look over at her screen to see the photo.

"Did he say where he is yet?!" I ask scrolling down on her phone to see the caption only for it to say 'livin it up🤙🏻' making us all groan.

"When do you think he will come back to the wizarding world?" Blaise asks looking up at us.

"I don't know," I sigh "does anyone even know where he is?" I ask them

"No and no one even knows what he does for a living either him and Ron just went completely off the grid this is the first time in months that he's posted on any social media" pansy says liking the photo before leaving a comment saying how 'fresh' he looks standing in front of what looks to be a very busy party with a beer in his hands smiling with his black skinny jeans and a tight dark green silky button up shirt with his raven black hair in a sexy out of bed look and wearing contacts showing off is impossibly vibrant green eyes his arm slung over Ron's shoulders.

"Why do you think he left without a trace of where he's going not even telling the rest of the weasleys or granger?" I ask now going to like and comment on his photo as well along with Blaise.

"Oh he said on Snapchat the other day the reason he left did you not see it? When he decided to come back to social media again" Blaise says and both me and pansy both snap are head towards him at the same time waiting for him to say why he left.