420 what you smokin'?

long chapter today woooooooo and happy valentine's day to everyone!!! also it's kind of more of a valentine's day thing, not really related to vine,, h and it's kind of sad don't hate me??? 

--

"DID DAHYUN SUCK YOUR DICK?" yugyeom hollered, walking into bambam's house. he snickered as he walked into the living room, seeing bambam and dahyun sitting together on his couch. 

"YUGYEOM! YOU JERK!" bambam yelled, his face turning bright red. dahyun giggled and shook her head, looking back at yugyeom. 

"gosh yugyeom, i'm not like sana!" dahyun grinned, making bambam gasp a bit, and yugyeom laugh. 

"wow, you know?" 

"she literally talks about you two fucking all the time. like, 'oh my god, yugyeomie fucked me so good last night!! ahaha' and it's all like, jesus, you're gonna get her pregnant!" dahyun ranted, still smirking. bambam cackled and threw his head back, pointing at yugyeom. 

"you two are way too alike." yugyeom sighed, plopping down next to bambam. 

"wow, even my own girlfriend knows what's up." bambam grinned, but he felt kind of weird saying that. 

"what were you two doing then?" yugyeom narrowed his eyes, looking at the couple. 

"watching a movie, unlike your unpure ass." bambam said, crossing his arms. 

"yeah, yugyeom!" dahyun huffed. 

"well, you never know." yugyeom winked, making bambam turn red and hit his arm. 

"nastyyy." dahyun laughed, and bambam nodded. 

"you're right, can't happen, since bambam's dick is microscopic." the oldest smirked. 

"oh you did not." bambam deadpanned. 

"i did." 

"BITCH I WILL-" 

"shh, it's okay, big dicks probably hurt anyways so." dahyun said, grabbing bambam's hand and squeezing it softly. 

"awww~" yugyeom cooed. 

"you're a virgin?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, looking dahyun up and down in confusion. 

"why do want to know?" dahyun smirked, leaning forward. bambam turned red and covered his face with his free hand, whining softly. 

"t-that's not what i meant!" he mumbled from behind his hand, shaking his head. dahyun just laughed softly and kissed the side of his head. 

"well, i'm totally third wheeling right now, i'm gonna peace out, and see you guys tomorrow! bye!" yugyeom hopped up, walking out of the house. 

--

"mom, quick, i don't wanna be late!" bambam hollered, sighing in relief as his mom came down the stairs. 

"okay, okay. where do you want to go then?" she sighed, walking out to the garage with her son trailing after her. 

"somewhere i can get flowers for dahyun, and candy for everyone else!" bambam whined, getting into her car quickly. 

"be patient young man." 

"okay mom, but hurry!" bambam urged, watching his mom start the car and pull out of the garage. 

--

"dahyun!" bambam called over, running over to his girlfriend with a plastic sack filled with candy and other things, and a bouquet of flowers behind his back. she was sitting with yugyeom, sana, minghao, and all of his other friends, which would make it much easier for bambam. when dahyun heard bambam call her name, she turned around and smiled, waving to him.