Face to Face pt. 1

Shoutout to all the March 4ths babies...AKA MY BIRTHDAY. Here's s gift from me to u

Let's just get into the book...This book gives me so much release from my school life.

Don't forget to Comment, Like/Vote, Follow me and share this with every human you know <3

----

Alessandra's POV

Disappointment and depression have been the only feelings I knew. I could fake a smile for the moments I was with my family but the truth is...I am unhappy. I am unhappy and miserable because some idiotic man wanted to make me his wife because his great ancestor told him so! Well, that changes today.

No longer will depression rule my life. My family sparked the flame that once burned inside me. I will fight for my family. I will fight for my freedom. Once I'm free, I will remember what happiness felt like.

I said my goodbyes, it wasn't as hard as I thought because we're all determined to get our old lives back. Still, I took my sweet time hugging each person in my family and reminiscing about old times.

It was mid-afternoon when we heard the lushing of mud in the front yard. I peered out the window to see 4 large SUVs pulling up.

"They're here."

"Okay look we don't have much time. I wanted to give this to you when you were supposed to leave but now is as good of as any." Papa reached into his pocket and pulled out my old cell phone.

It was my bejeweled iPhone 4. I remember when my parents gave this to me my first day of high school. I was so excited to be able to talk to my friends without my brother eavesdropping and talking to boys without my Papa knowing. This phone brought amazing memories. I'm surprised they kept it all these years.

"Papa, I don't know if I can have a phone."

"You can't but if we are going to make this work, then you need to be able to contact your family and me at any time. This is your way. I had some buddies of mine block your location to anyone but us. So in case anything happens we can find you" Samuel added.

"Samuel...I can't ask you to risk your job for me! This is a risk my family and I have to take. I won't let you risk anything for me."

"Honey from the moment I met you, I knew I would do anything for you. You remind me so much of my little girl. I would do anything for her and I would do anything for you."

Here I thought I was out of tears yet, another stream poured out of me. They weren't sad tears. I couldn't explain the emotion I felt. I was sort of relieved but angry that my family was willing to do anything to help me even if it means getting hurt. Familia meant the world to me, one day if I am free I will show my own family the exact love and sacrifice my family showed me.

Sudden bangs on the door erupted the house. They were coming and they are coming now!

"Should we open the door?" Mama wondered.

"No, if they want me so bad, they can find they're way to me." I sighed.

"Should we hide or go to our rooms? What is the protocol here?" Papa asked impatiently."

"I think it shows a bad ass image if we just sit here and act as if raiders are not banging on the door" Roberto smirked.

He did have a point...

So we sat there in my room, randomly talking until we heard the door smash open. We gave Samuel the go-ahead to disappear because if I lose him in this, I don't think I will ever get out. The stomping of steps and heavy accents were heard downstairs. I could already hear the Fascist shouting orders.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE? DOES NO ONE LIVE HERE?" He roared.

"I wish you jackass," I muttered under my breath.

They searched the lobby floor before coming up the steps. Stomp after stomp, the sound getting closer and closer.

"Okay, this is it. You ready for this Ally?" Roberto asked. I got up from my bed and walked over to the window.

"I was born for this Rob. Let's do this."

A fast push of the door and heavily armed guards swarmed my room, taking in the scene before going into a neutral position. Mama couldn't help but roll her eyes at the guards. She never feared a soul.

I couldn't turn around to see the sight unfold. I kept looking out at the window, trying to memorize the scenery for when I come back.

I heard the last set of walking before the door slammed shut. I am guessing that is my prince to be. I didn't have to look at him to know he looks like a jackass. A rich, arrogant lady-killer looking jackass. That is his new name.

"So you couldn't hear my men knocking the door?" His voice was deep yet clear as day. Each word held power and dominance.

"We heard. We don't care." Papa snapped.

"Brave for a man who can have his whole family taken away in a blink. Where is Alessandra? It is time for us to go."

Really? The room wasn't that small, and there were 4 people besides his men in here, how can he not know who I am? He is stupid as well as a Jackass.

"I am not leaving with you. Pact says I have 8 more months. You'll be breaking code. You'll be found in violation." I spoke proudly, the scenery giving me all the courage to speak.

"She speaks... Well Bambina, I thought I will cut the anticipation and excitement early and just get on with the rest of our lives." I could hear the snark in his disgustingly beautiful voice. It made me want to punch him.

"Like I said I am not leaving with you. There hasn't been any anticipation meeting you and that won't change anytime soon. So if you would please leave with your henchmen that would be greatly appreciated."

"Why don't you turn around and say that to my face?"

"I don't like to repeat myself, Mr. Vincenzo."

"EVERYONE LEAVE NOW!" He demanded. Instantly his henchmen disappeared in an orderly fashion while my family stayed put.

"Did you not hear my call?" His irritation seeped through his voice.

"We are not your slaves. We go when our daughter says to go." Mama spoke.

"Mama it is okay, I will speak to him and they will go. You can leave" One by one they came over to kiss my cheek before leaving my room.

Leaving me alone with this beast.

"You have some nerve talking to your husband like that."

"You will never be my husband, let's get that clear and I will talk to anyone and everyone in any way I please. My mouth, my mind."

"Like I said, Turn around and say that to my face. Princess." I could feel his anger and it only brought me joy. Maybe I can do this.

I slowly turned around with a smirk on my face. Once I saw him, my smirk fell.

Oh, shitty fucking shit.