Chapter 10

Short chapter!!

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"Hey guys! I have an important question to ask you all." I said in a very serious voice.

"What are you so worked up about?" Gray said.

"If you knew someone, who was forced against their will to do something, what would you do to help them?" I asked.

"I'd call the police obviously." Erza said as if I was stupid.

"That's not an option, because if you did, the person would be killed right on the spot. What would you do?" 

"Help that person to run away." Gray said.

"The person has a tracker implanted in something they wear every once and a while. So that's not an option."

"Find a way to mess up the tracker!" Erza said, getting annoyed.

"If you break the tracker, the person dies." I kept saying, knowing by what I've learned about Lucy so far, that person she lived with was very careful on how to keep Lucy to himself.

"That's all we can think of! Why do you keep saying that they die?!" Gray shouted, annoyed himself.

"Because the person is real. And I know them. This wasn't just something to make you mad." I said through gritted teeth. Making myself as clear as crystal. They both looked at me with shock, disbelief, confusion, and all sorts of other stuff, but I kept my straight face.

"Who are they?" Erza asked.

"Nobody. Where are the other's?" I asked, avoiding the subject now.

"Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, and Wendy are all in the library studying for some test coming up." Gray explained.

"Thanks." I simply ended, walking towards the library to see if they had any other ideas.

.

.

"That's easy! If you let me see the tracker, I can create a duplicate that replays the same routine this person makes for a full day. In that day, we get that person out of here and put into hiding. If the person lasts longer than a week without getting caught, we see if the stranger that was holding them is still there, and if they are, we call the police and wait until he gets arrested! Done and done!" Levy said, getting all excited.

I sat and thought. That could possibly work, if Lucy agreed to not be a scardey cat.

"Alright. Be on the roof by lunch and you can meet them." I said.

"The roof?! There's not even a way to get up there!" Gajeel yelled.

"I guess then you should hurry and find me during Lunch so I can take you up there. See you guys then!" I said right as the bell rang for our first class. 

Now I get to see Lucy again and tell her about this. She'll probably kill me, but I don't care!!