Bonus Chapter - 2

Hello! This is the last bonus chapter for this book, and since the last one was Mika's POV, this time you get Allen's. Enjoy!

Allen

"You look beautiful," I said softly, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Absolutely stunning."

Amy blushed, letting out a soft chuckle. "Dad... I don't know if I can do this."

I took a step back, looking at her dressed in her wedding gown. "You, Amy, are one of the strongest women I know. You've never let anything stop you before, so why are you hesitating now?"

She shook her head slowly. "I don't know. This is... this is huge. Is this how you felt before you married Mika? Am I supposed to feel this nervous?"

I chuckled. I remembered my wedding like it was yesterday even though it happened fourteen years ago. "Yeah. And there's just one question you have to ask yourself right now: do you love him?"

Amy broke out into a huge smile. "I do. So much."

"Then I think you can do this."

She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. "I love you, Dad. Thank you for always being there for me when I needed you. Thank you for wanting me."

I felt my eyes tearing up a bit as I kissed her temple. "Of course, honey. That's what I'm here for. I love you, too."

Amy stepped back from me, gently dabbing the corners of her eyes to get rid of her own tears. "Are you still walking me down the aisle?"

"If you still want me to."

She nodded. "Can Mika walk me down too? I think I want both of you there."

"Of course. I'll go get him, okay? You just wait here. The ceremony is going to start in a few minutes."

I left the room just as Amy's best friend and maid of honor, Carol, came running by me with a new bottle of hairspray for the last minute touch ups even though I thought she already looked perfect. But what do I know?

Everyone was already waiting in the hall for the ceremony to begin. Mika was sitting in the front row next to Sam and my parents. Amy's fiance, Steve, was anxiously pacing at the back of the hall, probably feeling the same nerves as Amy.

I walked up to the front and gently tapped Mika on his shoulder. He looked up at me, concerned.

"Is everything alright?" he whispered, standing up. "What's wrong?"

"Come with me." I led him out into the lobby. "Amy wants us both to walk her down the aisle."

He smiled. "Really? Of course!"

Originally, when Amy and Steve had started planning the wedding, she had just asked me. She said she still saw Mika as her brother while I was her father. I know that broke his heart, but he never tried to change her mind. It was her wedding after all.

Mika leaned up to kiss me softly, his hands on my shoulders. "When did our little girl become such an amazing woman?"

I chuckled. "I don't know, but you did a great job raising her to be this amazing woman."

"It wasn't just me, Allen."

I kissed him again. "Yeah, well... You were there through all the important parts."

The door to the room Amy was in opened. Carol came out first, followed by Amy. Mika grabbed hold of my hand, squeezing it tightly. He hadn't seen her in her dress before now.

Amy smiled widely at the sight of Mika with me. I was glad she changed her mind about having him walk her down the aisle. It would definitely make both their days.