Chapter 5

JUNGKOOK POV '

I went to school and i feel so sad.

"Why Jin hyung cook for me?Maybe he want me to get more fat so that they can kick me out from the group. Yeahh,, i think its true.." i said to myself.

I feel like i want to cry so i went to the toilet and washed my face.When i'm done washing my face. I turn around and facing Sehun.I was so shocked until i almost fell down.He hold my waist really tight so that i'm not falling down to the toilet floor.I try to release my body from him but i can't since he hold me really tight.

"Sehun..." i called him but i think he didn't hear it.

"Sehunn..." i called him again.

He looked a bit surprised and release his hand from my waist.I fell down since he released his hand.

"Ouch, my butt... "i said (hahahhahha. Butt)

He hand out his hand cause he want to help me .So,i hold his hand and he pulled me so that i can stand up.I rub my butt cause it so hurt.Then, he went out from the toilet with his poker face.

"Why is he trying to help me?" i asked to myself.

I went out from the bathroom and went to my class.BTW, i need to thank him for helping me.

SEHUN POV~

I can't , my heart is pumping like so fast . Why do i feel like this ? Do i like him? NO! NO ! i shouldn't like him.I'm straight. I went to the class and sit on my place. Then, a few minutes later Jungkook came inside the class and sit on his place.

The time going so fast and now the school is almost end.

"OK Class, remember to do ur homework or else i will kill you all " the teacher said, (Wow , the teacher. LOL)

The teacher went out and the school end already. I wait for everyone to get out from the class first. The class already empty and i stand up to go out from the class. Suddenly i felt someone hold my uniform from behind.

JUNGKOOK POV~

I hold his uniform from behind and he turned around.He looked at me.I scared to make eye contact with him so, i just looked at the ground.

"Thank you for helping me.....just now.. " i said.

"If you want to talk ,you should look at the person." he said.

I looked at him and quickly looked to floor again.He hold my chin so that i can looked at him.

"You can say it now."he said.

"I.........i.........wanted tosaythankyoubyeseeyouagaintomorrow." I quickly ran away and went back to my dorm.

~DORM~

I arrived to the dorm and went inside.There's no one here except Jin hyung.I want to go to my room when he called me.

"Jungkook, come here." he called.

I went to him and he asked me to sit on the chair.

"When is the last time you eat ? " he asked.

I kept quiet and just looked at the table.

"Jungkook, answer me. " he said.

"I.....don't.......know " i said.

I heard him sigh and he took the food in the fridge.He heat the food in the microwave.After that, he serve the food to me.

"Eat the food . Finish it." he said.

He sat in front of me and watched me eating.I took the chopstick and eat the food slowly.I have done eating the food and i went to the sink to wash the plate that i used just now.For once, my stomach feel like its full already.I went to Jin hyung .

"Hyung,why do you cook for me? " i asked.

"I have no idea why but i just feel worried.You looked really thin." he said.

"I......Thank you,hyung." I smiled to him.

He smiled to me and went to his room. I went back to my room too.

I close my room door and i felt like my tears already fell down from my eyes.

For once, i feel so happy.

For once, someone feel worried about me.

For once,Someone helped me.

For once, i feel like i don't want to die.

..................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.....................................................

Hows the story guys??

Hope you like it..

Vote and comment plz..

Sorry for my english. I bad in english. My grammar was so bad...

I'm so sorry if the story is boring too..

TT