21. 'The Talk'

Hi baby potatoes! I'm hungry! Gimme something to eat!

****

Harry sat next to Louis and let out a sigh. He has to explain it to Louis now. It's now or never and the boy deserves to know about it all. He was sure that Louis has gotten sexual urges before but the boy himself hadn't probably known what it all was about.

He thought about every possible way to talk with Louis about this and he remembered how his mom tried to teach him about those things. He chuckled a little at the memory, making Louis stare at him with his head tilted to a side in confusion.

"Alright, love. Since you already watched that video, I will just explain what happened there." Harry said scooting back a little and leaning against the bedpost next to Louis. He picked up the laptop and placed it on his lap.

"Well, everyone gets these urges and it makes your pee pee go up." Harry said and decided to open the laptop before Louis gets bored of the conversation. He unlocked the laptop and quickly paused the video where the two porn stars are obnoxiously moaning. He closed it and googled 'how to explain puberty to your child'. He clicked on one of the links and decided to go along with the instructions it provided him.

"Right. When everyone gets older, their body changes and I'm sure that happened to you years ago." Harry said but wanted to facepalm at how stupid he sounded. He looked at Louis to find him looking at him with his head tilted to the other side, not understanding anything. Harry sighed and decided to go straight to the topic than beating around the bush.

"Do you remember that you didn't have icky hair all over your body when you were young?" Harry asked. Louis nodded hurriedly.

"Right. Now you do. Remember how we had to shave you few days ago?" Harry asked again.

"Y-yes. No like i-it." Louis said with a pout making Harry coo and place a small kiss on the boy's forehead.

"We can't skip it, love. Otherwise you would have a long beard." Harry chuckled and showed Louis a picture of a person with a long beard. Louis gasped dramatically at that, making Harry laugh loudly.

"Alright. Back to the topic." Harry decided to bring Louis' attention back to the topic in hand. "As I was saying, everyone grows body hair when they become around 12 or 13. And we also gets these sexual urges which make our pee pee go up." Harry wondered what was in the video that Louis watched, so he can explain those things to the boy and then he can go to the topic of how to make a boner go away.

"What did you see in the video that you watched earlier?" Harry asked. Louis explained everything he saw in broken English but lost his attention on what he was saying only 1 minute to the explanation. So Harry only caught about the part where the porn stars rubbing their pricks together and one of their pricks coming up when they removed pants.

"Do you wanna see something?" Harry decided to get Louis' attention back to the conversation. He decided to go with porn since Louis has seen one already and the boy is old enough for those things, even if he was a little special. Harry went to his search history and found the video that Louis was watching. He clicked on the link and turned down the volume a little.

"Alright, princess. This is the video you watched right?" Harry asked another stupid question just to take Louis' attention on him. Louis just nodded. Harry smiled and placed a warm kiss on the boy's cheek.

He explained everything that happened in the video to Louis who listened with curious eyes. Harry made sure to get the boy's attention on himself whenever he started looking around.

He also made sure to explain to the boy about the things that are inappropriate in this whole puberty thing.

-