22. Thinking out loud

SUGA'S POV

The rest of the day went on as usual. We taped the 33rd episode for Run BTS and it took my mind off of her for quite a while.

We returned to our dorm a little after 7. The kids were still laughing over the pictures we got from the episode that Jungkook managed to save on his phone.

I went straight to the bathroom and filled the tub with hot water. I soaked myself in and the warmth soothed me all over. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander off.

The door suddenly opened which jolted me out of my thoughts.

"Suga Hyung?"

That made me smile just a little bit. Even in my silence, these kids could tell who's who. I guess we knew each other that well. The management gave us the choice to live together or apart. But we opted to stay under one roof all these years. That just made our bond unbreakable.

"Wae?"

He sat on the toilet next to me as he brushed his teeth.

"Wae?" I asked again.

"..... yeoja chingu?" Were the only words I could make out.

"Spit that out and ask me again.."

He obediently followed.

"Do you really have a girlfriend?'

That made me think to myself for a minute.

Do I really have a girlfriend?

"I don't really know. It's complicated." Refusing to explain myself. The truth is, I don't really know how to answer him.

"Hmm. Well.. the fact that you put yourself through all that just to be with her? I think you do have a girlfriend."

"When did you grow up huh?" I've never had this type of conversation with him before. He wasn't really into what others had going on and just pretty much paid attention to himself.

"It's just so unusual for you to be like that. I know you've been with girls from girl groups we know about but you've never really risked so much just to fuck someone."

"Ya! Watch your language kid!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Just saying. Three reasons. One. She could be very pretty. Two. She's one hell of a super bod. Three. You must have felt something for her."

I can't believe what this kid is saying right now.

"So which one is it?" His curious eyes set on me.

"Aish. This conversation is over. Get out!"

He just snickered to himself and left.

I feel very annoyed. That kid just read all my thoughts aloud.

To be continued...