Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to shittuaishat585 Beacuse she voted on every chapter and it made me very happy!

Chapter 8

Enjoy reading!

Its been a month since I am working for him. He is the same. Rude. And the most exciting thing is that two days ago I got my first check. And it is huge. I am now actually happy that I am working for mr. Clifford. The pay is huge so who am I to talk about his personality. The only thing I care about is money so its cool. I am so happy. I finally got money. Noone can understand my excitement.

I made his coffee and knocked at the door waiting for him to respond. After what seems like my endless knocking and his endless silence, he finally told me to come in. I knew he was in, I saw him going in his office less then five minutes ago. But why was he not answering? Well. Who cares? Right. He must wanted me to wait. But thats so stupid. Emily you are saying like he is any less. Ah yes.

I went in and saw him sitting on his usual chair looking ridiculously handsome, too bad his personality is trash.

I placed his coffee on the table and said

"Good morning sir". He didn't even looked at me. Ah. No problem. He is being his usual self. I shook my head at this.

"Sir Mr. Karrington called and said that he is accepting our offer. Oh and he said congratulations to you". I said remembering the phone call that I just got.

He didn't reply.

"And Sir I have rechecked all the documents that were in the file and sent them to Mr. Buzzolic". I said and didn't got any reply from him. He isn't even looking at me. Whats up with him? Ugh.

"Sir you have your meeting with westwood enterprises at 12". I said and he still didn't reply so I continued.

"And after that you have a meeting with Mr.. uh. With that japanese company". I said. What was that person's name? Anyways. He still didn't reply. I looked at his ears to see if he was wearing earphones even though I knew he wasn't. And mr. Clifford listening to music? Huh. What a joke.

"Sir and you got an invitation from Mr. Clark for tonight's ball". I said and got out of his room cuz I knew he wasn't going to reply.

He is not always like this. I mean, he is always rude and uh-weird but not this much. Well. Must be a progress in his rudety.

I went to my office and started working.

After hours I noticed employees getting out of their office, means lunch time.

I checked the time and ah I am right. I got up from my chair went to our usual spot.

"So whats up? How is the work going and How is your favourite man in the world?" Cheryl asked wiggling her her brows. They have started calling Mr. Clifford my favourite man in the world. I don't care cuz its not like its true. Right?

"He is progressing". I said.

"What". Noah and cheryl said at the same time shocked.

"In rudeness". I said to clear their minds.

"Oh thank god. I thought he is progressing in niceness. Means he is being a little nice snd something like that". Noah said.

"Idiot. This will happen the day when someone will message me that I am a cow". I rolled my eyes.

"Noone needs to tell that, you already know that you are a cow". Noah stuck his tongue out. I made a horrified expression and punched him on shoulder playfully.

I stretched my hand and stole some of noah's fries.

"Hey! Thats mine". He said as he tried to take some back from my plate. Key word: tried. Hehe. I won't share my food with anyone ever.

"Thief". He said with a pout. Aw. He is so cute. I would eat him if I'll get a chance.

"Hey, you got your first pay check two days ago. We should celebrate". Noah said with an adorable smile.

"Yass". Cheryl said excitedly.

God, they don't miss a single chance to celebrate. But I think we should celebrate . After all I am happy as hell too. And noah and cheryl mostly have been paying my lunch expenses. They are so nice. I am so happy that I met them and that they are my friends.

"Ya sure. Treat on me". I said.

"Obviously. You got your paycheck you are going to give us a treat". Noah said. I chuckled at response.

"So what are we going to do?". I said.

"I don't want to go to club tonight or anything". Cheryl said for the first time since we came here, mostly me and noah are bickering.

"But-

"So we will come to your place tonight and we will order something and will watch movies". Cheryl cut noah and said.

"I am in". I said.

"I don't want to watch the notebook and titanic with you guys and see you crying and eating ben and jerry". Noah said as he wiped his fake tears.

"We are not teenagers for water's sake". I said.

"Exactly. Noah you are acting stupid".

"But-

"Shut up". Chery said and I just blowed a kiss to noah.

I checked the time and saw that our time is almost over.

"Come on guys we should get going". I said.

They were still eating. They can go two or five minutes late. But it is not for me obviously cuz our handsome boss calls me every five minutes.

"You go, we are here". Noah said with a smirk.

"Ha! You are saying like you are going to stay here always". I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Ok then see you guys tonight". I said. They didn't even listen to me. They were already bickering on which ice cream is better. God they are kids.

Emily you are saying like you weren't just fighting with noah ten minutes ago on how nutella is better than peanut butter. A voice from inside mocked.

But hey. Nutella is worth fighting for. I mean, who would choose peanut butter over nutella. I won't let my nutella lose. I love it. If only I could marry him. I sighed. And turned to go back working.

****

I was working when my phone started beeping loudly. Ugh. What does he want now?

I answered the call not that I wanted tobut I had to.

"Ms. Collins come to my office". He said and he hung up. Oh don't worry, he is being his usual self.

I got up went to his office.

"Yes sir". He looked up from the files he was reading.

"You are fired".

*~*~*