Part-30

The episode starts with Naira coming back to Singhania Sadan.

Everyone settled on the sofas. Laksh sat in Naira's lap.

Naitik:- Princess Tum thk ho?

Naira:- Jee Papa!

Laksh:- Mumma I want to play!

Sanju:- Me also!

Naira:- You both go and play but be careful.

Laksh:- Okay Mumma!

Laksh and Sanju went in garden to play.

Naksh:- Shiv loves you Naira?

Naira:- Bhai!

Naksh:- Mumma told us!

Naira:- Hmm he loved me since college.

Kartik:- Really? And you?

Naira:- Hmm! He was my bestest friend for me!

Talli:- Oye Moti! Now what abt your and Anupam's wedding?

Anupam/Naira:- What!!

Talli:- Oho I mean Anupam's wedding. Your and Kartik's wedding!

Anupam:- Talli! I'll kill you. You wanted me to get married to my sister.

Talli:- Oho! You took my words wrong!

Naira:- Btw Talli! You got any girl?

Talli:- Arrey yaar! Who will get hitched with me?

Naira:- Anyone can get hitched with you!

Talli:- Sachi!

Naira:- Tell me the person who doesn't want a joker in the house!

Naira smirked at Talli. Talli made faces.

Swarna:- Naira will you marry Kartik again? I mean you can think abt this again.

Swarna was teasing Kartik. Kartik got sad.

Naira:- What can I do now Maa? Laksh wants his Papa! For him I have to marry your son again.

Kartik:- You agreed to marry me just for Laksh's sake.

Naira(teasing Kartik):- Yes!

Kartik:- Okay!

Naira:- I'll be back!

Akshara:- Where Naira?

Naira:- I need to change Mumma! I'm feeling uncomfortable in these clothes!

Naira went to her room. Everyone else went out except Kartik. Kartik went inside Naira's room. Naira came out after changing. She saw Kartik sitting on the bed. He was having tears in his eyes. Naira sat beside him.

Naira:- What happened?

Kartik:- You agreed to marry me again just for Laksh's sake.

Naira:- Kartik I was just teasing you! Nothing else!

Kartik:- Sachi?

Naira:- Muchi!

Naira got up but Kartik held her hand and pulled her. Naira landed in Kartik's lap. Kartik cuddled into Naira. Naira's chin was above Kartik's head. Naira was caressing Kartik's hairs.

Kartik looked up and kissed on Naira's chin. Naira looked at Kartik. Kartik looked at Naira's lips and then in her eyes. Naira smiled at him and closed her eyes.

Kartik kept his rough lips on Naira's soft lips. They started kissing each other. Kartik was caressing Naira's back and stomach. While Naira's hands were moving in his hairs.

Kartik laid Naira on the bed and came over her. They were tasting each other. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. In this one kiss,they were showing how much they missed each other. No one from them wanted to break the kiss.

Naira was panting but Kartik didn't break the kiss. He continued sucking Naira's lips. He was rolling his tongue inside her mouth. Finally they broke the kiss after 25 minutes.

They both were panting. Kartik hugged Naira tightly. He hid his face in crook of her neck. Naira wrapped her arms around Kartik.

Naira:-Kartik!

Kartik:- Hmm!

Naira:- Can I say something?

Kartik:- Hmm say na!

Naira:- I don't want grand wedding! Can we do court marriage?

Kartik:- Yes we can do!

Naira:- Please don't mind. But you know whatever happened these days..

Kartik:- You don't have to give any explanation to me Naira!

Naira:- But...

Kartik again took Naira's lips in a kiss. Naira was startled first but later gave in. They were kissing each other hungrily. After 10 minutes they broke the kiss.

They both corrected themselves. They went outside the house in garden. Naira saw Laksh playing.

Naira:- Kisna come here!

Laksh:- Mumma! I'm very busy!

Naira:- Okay then I'll not give you ice cream!

Laksh looked at Naira who was holding ice cream. Laksh ran to Naira.

Laksh:- Mumma ice cream do na!

Naira:- Arrey you were busy na! Now I'll eat!

Laksh:- Mumma I'm always free! Please do na!

Naira bent in front of him. Naira unwrapped the ice cream and gave to Laksh. Laksh kissed Naira's cheek. He went and sat in Akshara's lap.

Naira sat beside Akshara. Kartik sat beside Naira. Kartik held Naira's hand. Naira looked at him. She signalled him to leave her hand. Kartik nodded in No. Naira gave him an angry glare and jerked his hand. Kartik made a cute pout. They thought no one watching this. But everyone saw this.