No Lesson Learned

MacKenzie and Shayna were growing closer and closer with every passing day. Shayna treated her with the same respect she would treat her own child. Kenzie loved Shayna, she would cry when it was time to leave her, and love on her when they saw each other again. Shayna was now six months pregnant. MacKenzie would rub her her belly and talk to her siblings. Shawn would sit back and observe the two of them loving how well they interacted with one another.

But things weren't as smooth as they could be. Ciara was trying to get fired at work. She was constantly trying to feel him up, and then turn the situation around on him to make it look as if he was harassing her. She turned on the waterworks and had a group of people at work actually believing her bull.

Yesterday she came into the office wearing a skin tight black pencil skirt, and a green shirt that nearly had her breast spilling out of it. Shawn found himself nearly falling into her trap. He turned to walk away, but she followed him into his office. Silently locking the door Ciara sat at the edge of his desk. Shawn typed away on his and ignored her. Walking behind his chair, she rubbed her hands down his chest. Her perfume was so inviting and he nearly felt himself beginning to float up towards her.

Jumping from the chair, Shawn crossed the office to be away from her. Holding up his hands he said, "Ciara it's time for you to leave. I can't work like this."

"Can't work like what Shawn? You can't work with all this sexual tension in the air? I know it's been bothering me since I came back to work," she said swaying her hips and walking in his direction. Shawn continued to move away from her. They continued this dance until Ciara noticed something on the wall.

It was a photo of Shawn, Shayna, and MacKenzie at the park. They looked like such a happy family. Mackenzie had her head and hand on Shayna's pregnant belly, while Shayna and Shawn were kissing. Tears nearly invaded her eyes and then she whispered loudly, "What makes her so damn special Shawn? I gave you the one thing you wanted. She couldn't give you a child when you both wanted them the most. I gave you that, and you treat me like some monster!!!!!"

"And have you forgotten how you got pregnant? Have you realized what could have happened to my marriage because of your stupid ego? I love Mackenzie there is no changing that, but I don't love you. I will never love you Ciara. I love love my wife and our family."

"Shawn you listen to me and you listen to me clearly. I get what I want and I do so by any means necessary. I want Mackenzie to grow up with her mother and father together, so you can either play ball or I can't turn your world upside down and leave you with nothing," she said leaning in over my desk. Before he could respond his secretary told him that Shayna was on her way up.

Ciara smiled as a plan started to morph in her mind. Shawn ran and unlocked the door, just as she was getting off the elevator. Ciara was standing by the window with her hands behind her back. Shayna came into the room with a beautiful glow surrounding her body. She had a peach floor length pleated dress, that made her showed off her stomach beautifully. She kissed Shawn on the cheek, and asked if he was ready to go and have lunch. Looking across the room, Shayna asked, "What is she doing here?" Ciara walked over to the door where they were standing, adjusted her skirt, winked at Shawn, and turned to walk out. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Nice chatting with you Shawn. You look good Shayna just a little bloated in the face."

The anger was evident on Shayna's face. She went to grab for Ciara, but Shawn pulled her back into the room. As he closed the door, Shayna was pacing trying to calm herself down. Shawn went to grab her, but she snatched away, and said, "Don't you dare touch me. You two were all closed up in your office, and she leaves pulling her skirt down. Do I look like an idiot to you?" She didn't let him answer before she stormedout of the office. as he chased after her, she gave him a look that told him it would be wise for him to stay where he was. HW watched as the elevator doors closed, as the woman he loved didn't even want to look at him. He stormed back into his office, and slammed the door so hard that it scared his secretary.

On the other hand, Shayna was tapping her foot as the elevator seemed to take forever to take her to the bottom floor. It was also something with Ciara and Shawn. "What was she pulling her skirt down for? " Shayna got into her car, and started driving to her favorite place to have lunch.  As she arrived the valet took her car, and she went into the restaurant. She was shown to a table, ordered her food, and was patiently waiting when a man sat down at her table. Looking up from her phone she asked, "Can I help you? This is a private lunch."

"I'm Jamar. I was just sitting over there, and saw that you were sitting all alone, and I thought that I would come and introduce myself."

"Well hello Jamar I'm Shayna, its nice to meet you, but I'm married and I not really alone," she said sarcastically while rubbing her belly. He laughed boldly at her joke, and said, "Well if you ever need s friend to hang out with let me know." He handed her a business card that read Jamar Billings sports agent. She watched him walk away, his gray suit was molded to his chiseled body, and made Shayna lick her lips. She blushed as he turned away and caught her checking him out. He gave her an award winning smile,  and continued to walk away.

Oh my he is gorgeous