Chapter 62 - Dress Shopping

Harry's POV

I am about to call my mum when I hear a text come in on Christina's phone.  I look at her and see something is wrong and then she says, "OMG... Harry look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"    I look at her phone and see that it was a text from Krystle about the video.  Fuck...  Can we get a damn break?

I look at Christina and tell her that Krystle is not going to sue her.  She can't be that stupid.  Shit... I need to call Jeff so he can handle her.   I leave a message for Jeff to call me and then I call my mum while Christina calls her parents. 

"Let's take that shower now and get some rest.  We have a big day tomorrow.  I need to be fitted for my tux and we need to get you a dress for the wedding." I say as I bring her into my arms and kiss her forehead.

Since we are both so exhausted, we literally just take a shower and get into our pajamas and cuddle up against each other.  I look down at Christina who now has her head on my chest and realize this really is more than just sex with us and it feels so damn good. 

Just having her near me is enough to make me happy.  I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes and drift off to sleep with a big smile on my face.

Christina's POV

I wake up and Harry is not there.  I sit up and hear voices downstairs.  I run into the bathroom and pee, wash my face and brush my teeth before I throw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and head downstairs.

I hear a woman's voice.  Oh shit, who could this be?  I walk into the kitchen and Harry's face lights up.  He motions for me to come to him.  "Christina, this is my sister Gemma.  Gemma, this is Christina."

OMG... this is Gemma.  I hope she doesn't think I am a horrible person for the fight on the plane.  I look at her and smile and tell her that it is so nice to finally meet her.  She looks at me and moves towards me with a big smile on her face and grabs me into a hug. 

"I am so glad I finally get to meet you. Hazza has done nothing but talk about you.  Honestly, I haven't seen him smile the way he is right this minute in a very long time and I am positive it is because of you."  I can't help but blush.

"Gemma is going to come with us today.  She hasn't gotten a dress for the wedding yet either." Harry says.  I look at Gemma and she says that she hopes I don't mind her tagging along.   How could I mind.  I am so happy she wants to come.  I say, "That would be lovely."

Harry tells me to have a seat as he pours me a cup of coffee.  How sweet is this man?  I both look at each other smiling from ear to ear and I thank him. 

"OMG, if this is what I am going to have to endure all day with you two, I am not going." Gemma says.  We both look at her with shocked faces on when she starts laughing.  "Just kidding!!!  Besides, I don't want to get Christina mad... she may attack me." she laughs.

OMG!!!!!!  What did she just say?  We both are about to say something to her when Gemma says, "Don't get ya panties twisted.  I am glad you finally found someone with balls and who will not take shit from anyone.  I for one, love her."  I see Harry look at his sister and then to me and say, "Me too."  I can't help but blush again.  Harry and I go get ready while Gemma waits for us.   

Since Harry had an appointment, we went with him to get fitted for his tux first.  We walk into the store and are greeted by an overly enthusiastic woman who works there.  Her face lit up when she saw Harry walk in.

"Mr. Styles, OMG... I can't believe it is you.  You are really here.  OMG...  I saw your name on the list of appointments but, didn't believe it.  My name is Miha. OMG... Harry!!!" she squeals.   Harry was about to say something when a very sophisticated gentleman walked over and glared at the woman squealing and said,  "Mr. Styles, very nice to meet you.  I am Francois.  I will be measuring you for your tux today.  Please follow me."