[7] The script

I'm out of touch. I'm out of love.
I'll pick you up when you're getting down.

.
.
.

    The next day is just as glorious as it can be. Tony bought you more clothes to wear and even give you more money. You met Peter at the hallway, he even smiled at you. Boy, oh, boy, he's like a sunshine in a cup that can lights up every gloomy souls in this world.

   "Good morning." Said him.

   "..."

   Even the brightest heart in this world can't make you feel better because you were so sleepy.

   "Why school? Why can't I escape school? I left that shitty world and now i have to live in another shitty world where students have to wake up at 6 to be here before 7. What the hell!??"

   You yelled. Didn't care if other kids were looking.

   "Do you need some.. ugh.. coffee?" He looked worried of how pale you looked from lacking of sleep.

   (By spending last night screaming into pillow that Wanda and Tony will help you to be with Peter.)

   "You have some? I'm pretty sure you don't drink coffee." You shrugged.

   "Yeah... but i can ask the teacher for you..."

   You stopped acting like a grumpy cat when you realize he cared about you.

   Someone actually cares about you.

   "Oh... How sweet can you be. It's alright Pete, sorry for shouting." You told him softly, then you realize staring into those puppy, brown, dog eyes without wanting to scream is harder in real life so you both kind of avoid each other's gaze.

   "Guys!"

   It's Ned.

   "Oh. Hi Ned." You smiled at him.

   "Oh... You know me already? I'm Peter's friend." He shook his hands with yours.

   "Dude. She knows about you." Peter tried to hint your super power but Ned didn't get it.

   "Oh? Did you tell her or something? Haha. Anyway. It's an honor to be friends with Peter's friends, I thought his only friend was me." Ned laughed then got hit by Peter.

   "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you."

   You smiled. Then walked closer to him, so close Ned almost faint. You whispered into his ears.

   "Good job. Guy in the chair."

----------------------

"I mean... How? How does she know?" Ned whispered at Peter between the class. You were told to sat far away from Peter so he chatted with Ned.

   "Do you remember when Mr. Smith taught us about multiverse? The theory of parallel universe and stuff?" Peter whispered back.