Chapter 45

~*Lucy's POV*~

This was a mistake. Ohmygod. I can't do this. Im gonna die. I need Harry back. Oh my gosh.

I felt like my insides were being torn apart. The look on his face..when I said I didnt love him. You would have thought that I had stabbed him or something. I wanted to just..grab his face and kiss him and promise to never ever leave again. But..I couldn't. In a few short hours I would be in Philadelphia, and then New York. It was time to try to..move on with my life.

~*Harry's POV*~

A minute or so after she walked away, I lunged at Niall.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU HELPED HER LEAVE ME!" I yelled.

Niall tried pushing me off of him, but I wasn't having that.

"Harry! Harry stop!'' Liam exclaimed, pulling me off of Niall.

Niall skittered away from me, behind Liam.

"Give me Bella." I told Lou, reaching for my daughter.

He reluctantly handed her over, and I held her closely and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Daddy where did Mummy go?" she asked quietly, her sad little eyes blinking up at me.

"I'm not sure princess." I said softly. "I'm not sure."

~*Louis POV*~

"I have to go." I muttered before stalking off, away from the boys.

She left. She fucking LEFT. and didn't even say one goddamn word to me. Left with MY kid and didn't say goodbye. Didnt LOOK at me. And of course Harry could only focus on her leaving HIM. she left ALL of us. Not just him. He wasn't the only one hurting.

I kept my sunglasses on my face as I walked through the airport. Harry was my best mate, even if we were in a fight. And I knew him well enough to know that he wasn't going to do anything about this. Sure, he was going to mope around and complain, but he's not going to leave England.

I fully planned on going after her.

The whole drive home, I planned this out in my head. I can do what she did; not tell anyone, just leave. I don't care what it took. I was going to find her.

I had been such a dick to her the past couple of days. And she didn't Deserve that; ANY of that. I wanted to prove to her that I was still that guy she said she was in love with, I want her to love me again. I need her to actually. I needed her. So badly...

(A/N) hey! So it's not long at all, I'm sorry about that /: but I have work and family stuff so since you guys voted and whatnot, I figured you TOTALLY deserves at least a little chapter.

This ones for all you Lucy/Louis fans out there. THERES STILL HOPE FOR YOU.

And enjoy the picture on the side((;