Prologue

It all happened in slow motion. There were 5 of them.

5 guys that looked like they came right out of a movie.

They appeared down the hall and everyone stopped breathing.

It was like the whole room had become quiet in less than a second.

Everyone looked scared?

Yeah, scared.

Why? I had no idea.

They looked like typical bad boys. Leather jackets, messy hair and tattoos. Nothing I had never seen before. What was the big deal? I mean, all schools have bad boys right?

One guy in particular caught my attention. He seemed like the leader or something. The four other guys just followed him like a pack of wolves. He had brown hair, tanned skin and he was incredibly good looking.

Again, nothing I had never seen before.

I was just staring at him, not even bothering to be subtle. I mean, your simple entrance just caused the whole hall to stop talking. Can you blame me for staring? He was now a couple of meters away from me and I was still staring at him, trying to find a flaw somewhere in his greek god's face.

Then, it happened.

Our eyes met.

He frowned. The second after, I could hear whispers from everywhere across the crowded room.

''Oh my god."

''Did she just do that?"

What?

I had no idea, in that moment, that I had just broken the most important unwritten rule of my new school.

- Never look Haze Adams in the eyes -

* * *
STAY UPDATED ON THE BAD BOY'S RULES ANNOUNCEMENTS!

* * *STAY UPDATED ON THE BAD BOY'S RULES ANNOUNCEMENTS!