road work ahead?

yugyeom:

where are you 

dahyun said you ran away 

are you okay 

bambam 

hello 

answer me 

dahyun's worried too she wonders if it was something she said

minghao is really worried he's about to go see if you're okay 

i am too

hey please answer me 

talk to me 

okay. feel better bambam. i'll see you at school tomorrow. 

--

bambam's heart was racing when he read the messages from yugyeom when he woke up the next morning, breathing heavily. his mom came into his room and sat down on his bed, rubbing his arm. 

"are you feeling okay sweetie?" she asked nicely, smiling softly. bambam shook his head. 

"m-mom, please, i really don't want to go to school today.." bambam said desperately, sitting up with a frown. she nodded, and sighed a bit. 

"alright, but you have to go to school tomorrow, okay?" 

"thank you.." he said, and she smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead. 

"i'm going to work, okay? if you need anything, call me." 

"bye." 

--

haohao😋:

where are you

what happened last night 

can i come over please i'm really worried 

you don't even have to talk i just want to make sure you're okay 

bambam:

ok but please don't tell yugyeom you came over 

haohao😋:

thank you 

bambam:

yeah

--

not too long later, he heard a knock at the door, trudging down the stairs. he opened it to reveal minghao, and sighed, letting him in. 

"what the hell happened? are you okay? do you need to talk? advice hao is here.." he smiled softly, looking at him with worry. 

"i-i.. minghao, i'm.. can we sit down?" bambam panicked a bit, and minghao nodded, closing the door behind him and walking over to the couch, plopping down. 

"it's okay, what's up?" 

"it's a lot." bambam mumbled. 

"i'll listen to all of it, come on." minghao smiled, and bambam sat down next to him. 

"i'm.. i-i.. i'm gay, okay?" he breathed out, covering his face. minghao just smiled and pulled him into a hug, nodding his head. 

"that's okay. what happened at the dance last night?" 

"d-dahyun said she was falling for me, and i freaked out and ran off.. i feel bad but i just.. i can't keep pretending to be straight anymore, and i told my mom about it too.. i just don't know how to tell yugyeom." bambam said, and minghao pulled away.