Greg - Valentine

I woke up and immediately noticed the empty side of the bed. Greg wasn't there to kiss me good morning. He had driven miles and miles away for some police business, miles away from me. We had been separated for a week now, and I knew he tried to be home on Valentine's day, but he hadn't succeeded. I checked my phone and found a message from my beloved Greg.

"I am truly sorry that I couldn't be with you on Valentine's day. At least, not to wake you up in the morning and kiss you. But, no worries, I'll be home soon. To ease your waiting, I've asked the postman to place my present for you in the garden. It should already be there. Get your lazy ass out of bed and walk towards the window, you might see it.

Kisses from me."

I smiled and turned around, still in bed. I stayed there for some minutes until I 'got my lazy ass out of bed' and walked over to the window to see if I could see my present in the garden.

Well, to be honest, it was difficult seeing anything else but my present. In the garden stood a man-sized teddy bear, looking up to my window, smiling brightly.

I smiled back at the cute bear and ran downstairs to see the bear up close. I opened the door and entered the garden. The bear looked right at the door as I ran towards it and hugged it tightly. It was so soft and fluffy, its light fur was made of wonderful hug-material. I smiled as I buried my head into its chest.

But the adorably cute bear scared me to death when I felt its paws wrapped around me. The happy bear was hugging me back. 'Uh?' I asked. 'Mister Bear? Are you alive?'

'Of course I am!' Said the bear.

'Greg?' I asked, recognising the voice.

'Greg?' Said the bear with another voice. 'No! I'm mister Bear!' The bear growled in an attempt to convince me.

I freed myself out of mister Bear's grip and looked at him. 'Well, too bad you aren't Greg.' I said. 'Greg would get a kiss...'

The bear's paws moved to the bear's head and he put off his head to reveal Greg's head.

'Ah!' I screamed in terror. 'You beheaded mister Bear!' But then I laughed and hugged my Greg again. 'You foolish person!' I said and smirked.

'You know I like hugs.' Said the bear a.k.a. Greg, 'but I thought I'd get a kiss.'

And so I kissed my Valentine's present happily and watched when the enormous bear lost his balance. 'O-oh.' Said the bear before he fell to the ground. 'Help me up, will you?' Greg asked and raised a paw but I smirked and shook my head. 'Why don't you get your lazy ass up yourself?' I grinned before I lay down next to my bear and placed my head on his soft fur.

We lay there for quite a while, discussing all sorts of things, enjoying the morning sun and laughing because of the neighbours that passed. You should have seen their faces when they saw mister Bear's head in the garden, next to a person lying on a giant bear.  

A/N

Oh, I just love fluffy bears! Take a look at the picture above and tell me which bear you like best! Silly Greg... ;-)

Anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this part, please comment and vote! Have a great Valentine's day!

Catch you later! ;-)

-MS