137: Returning all favors (2)

Admiral Rex swiftly marched towards Lea with whatever was left of each Purge Team's members after the jungle incident. Although they should appear distraught, their expressions look as dignified as before.

"That's generous of you. Although I'm no longer Seven."

"En. You are not. Shall we start with this District?" The Admiral swiftly glanced around the overly messy laboratory before resting them on the three elders that appeared terribly horrible to look at. His eyebrow twitched, then he looked back at Lea's indifferent appearance, as if she was not involved in anything concerning what has transpired inside.

"Whatever you say, Admiral. Will you be the one leading, or will it be First?" She understood perfectly well that the Admiral was not the type to talk very much, hence providing him with a leeway.

And as expected, he agreed with her suggestion. So begun the tour everyone but the three elders were looking forward to participate.

If Bright was around, he would completely treat this like the school excursion. He would make fun of just about anything, as well as everyone else.

Having been called as the tour guide, First gave his salute first before leading the crowd. When he saw how Lea was manipulating the three highly respected elders like marionettes, his mouth almost broke into a smile.

First coughed and gestured to show an extremely elaborate examination glassed box. "This huge glass container is used for determining the elemental levels of an organism's essences. As you can see on the side, there are touchable buttons you can press. These buttons are inactive when you only need to see the statistics, but if you wish to manipulate the elemental levels, you only need to press this.

"After which, the organism will be drowned in 'Caeruleum Liquid', which literally just means blue water. This particular liquid can forcibly manipulate the elemental levels of an organism, while completely leaving the core safe."

First was about to add more information, but Lea raised her hand looking very thoughtful like a good student. He raised an eyebrow and said, "Yes, Seven?" He did not bother to call her in any other names as there was no need to.

"I don't believe your words. Can I test it all out?"

Everyone looked at her mildly, while she ignored everyone else. First could only agree, "You asked for a tour. Of course you can have your way as well." He said, after seeing his Admiral's expression. The latter did not mind, and so how could he dare to mind.

Right away, Lea whipped her hand in the air as if swatting a fly. Only, it was not a fly that flew in the air, but our dearest Elder Bo. This time, he could not stop screaming. "AHHHH Nooo!! Please!! I don't want this! Let me go just this once, please!! AHHHHH I'm sorry!! I'm very sorry... Sorry... Wuuu... so sorry.... Ahhhh!!! AAAHHHHH!!"

He totally screamed his lungs out when the blue water reached up to his neck. She lightly smirked, "En. I accept your apology."

Hearing her say this, Elder Bo was suddenly overcome with gratitude, tears finally streaming down his face. He knew how painful it was when the blue water finally activates to do its function along with the controller. It was as painful as having every nail removed!

This he knew due to the previous experiments done with another machine that could detect different levels of pain on an organism until it finally died.

"Wuuu, thank you...! Thank you...! Whatever you want... I'll give it, give it!!"

The other two elders were livid, feeling very helpless. Knowing best not to interfere. At this point, these smart elders understood that whatever they knew underground can be gathered by Lea herself. There really was no point in making that point a collateral.