xi.

apparently wattpad has completely changed since i've last been on here and they're trying to make me upgrade to premium. i'm sorry for this boring chapter, as it does not contain any gifs .. rip

"Disneyland? What kind of mafia leader goes to Disneyland?" Yugyeom grinned as he watched Jeongguk ruffle through his closet in search for an outfit.

"A whipped one," Namjoon laughed.

"You know you're in my room right?" Jeongguk growled in frustration as he tossed a couple of ripped jeans and white tees onto the bed. "Help me or get out."

"They all look the same. Just pick one!" Yugyeom raised a brow as he lifted one of the clothing. "Why does this have a red stain? Are you that numb to having blood stains on your shirt?"

"That's ketchup, dipshit. Taehyung spilled it on me during one of our movie nights." Jeongguk explained, snatching it away from him and tossing it back into his closet. Yugyeom glanced back towards Namjoon who mouthed 'whipped' before smirking.

"Okay, I'm seriously going to kick your asses out now." The two laughed at the threat.

"I'm just curious JK," Yugyeom began. "Since when did you come out of the closet? I mean, this is the first time I've seen you show interest in a male—"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jeongguk cut off. "Taehyung has never been to Japan and after the kidnapping incident, the least I can do for that guy is take him to Disneyland."

"Out of all the places, Disneyland?" Yugyeom questioned, but stopped. "You know what? Don't answer that. There's nothing wrong with being gay Jeongguk."

"I'm not gay."

"The team and I aren't going to think any less of you, neither are your business men." Namjoon testified. "If you're interested in Taehyung, we suppo—"

"I said I'm not gay!" Jeongguk snapped. Yugyeom flinched in surprise from the sudden outburst but Namjoon just sighed as he stood to his feet.

"Fine." The older male nodded in defeat but his face became serious as he locked eyes with the young leader. "But Taehyung is. Remember that."

Namjoon made his way to the door, but before taking his leave, he pointed to the black shirt hanging in the closet. "Wear that one. It looks good with your black torn jeans."