※6※

It has been a month since I started working with Mrs Jeon.Things have been well for all of us.Mrs Jeon opened up another branch of her shop in Busan,her own hometown and so,she trusted me and Jungkook to handle her shop here in Seoul while she manage her shop in Busan.My brother,he was scouted by a modelling agency while we were just casually walking in Hongdae.

"Haeryung-ah," Jungkook waved his hand in front of me while I was still day dreaming.

"Yes?" I looked up at him,waiting for him to say something.

"What is up in your mind?"

"Nothing,why did you call me?" I asked him back.

"You're a mysterious girl." He spoke up.

"You called me just to say that?" I responded which made him chuckle.

"Of course,not.Tch," He shrugged and  rolled his eyes.I don't know he can be this sassy.This is a new side of him.

"Then?"

"Let's go out together tonight." He said and wriggled his eyebrows.What's with him today? So much difference from his usual attitude or is he showing more of his usual attitude to me? I don't know this guy.

"You're..asking me out?" I hesitated before asking this but my curious self just have to make me ask him.

"Yes.Are you..okay with that?" I stayed quiet for a moment just to think.

"Okay,cool." I answered with a shrug.

"We'll go out after work,alright?" I nodded and we went back to work.We're having quite a lot of customers today since Valentine's day is coming so,people are searching for flowers and of course,our shop will be the centre of attraction especially teenagers.

"Can you get me some more of that,please? Thank you," I heard a lady speaking to Jungkook in such a flirty way.The way she's speaking makes me cringe and automatically roll my eyes.

"Everything is 5,000 won." I spoke as I punched in the POS machine.

"Here," She gave me the money and I gave her the change.

"Excuse me," She half whispered and moved nearer to the counter.

"Yes?"

"Is that guy at the back...single?" Seriously,girl? I also move forward and whispered to her.

"Actually,"

"You're talking to his fiancé." A smirk appeared on my face.I saw her facial expression change from 100 to 0 real quick.

"Oh,sorry." Her face turned pale and she immediately leave the shop with her flowers.It's funny but I feel bad for her somehow.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook came to the counter,removing his pair of rubber gloves.

"I just pranked that girl just now."

"What did you do to her?" He sounds so stern now and I'm triggered.Relax,Jeon Jungkook.

"Chill,okay? She just ask me if you're single." I told him the truth.

"Okay,so what did you told her?" I didn't see this coming.I'm screwed.

"I told her," I looked away from his killing gaze before I spilled the truth.I took a deep breath.

"You're..my fiancé." I bit my lower lip as I start to feel nervous and I don't know how he will react.I know I shouldn't tell the truth.Now,I'm done.

"Fiancé,huh?" He smirked proudly and keep on staring at me.I can feel my cheeks are burning hot and my palms are getting cold.

"Stop staring at me,Jungkook.Go away.Do your work." I pushed him away and out of the sudden I just started cleaning the counter.