Chapter 2

I stretched my arms and quickly walked down stares and the air was filled with the aroma of freshly made pancakes. I grinned and my stomach began to grumble.

I was in a incredibly good mood and the pancakes helped increase it.

" Morning Everyone" I said cheerfully.

" Morning" Everyone said as I sat down on the kitchen table. Mable was devouring a large stack of pancakes and Grunkle Ford was reading the news paper while slowly eating a single pancake.

Grunkle Stan sat down a large stack of pancakes on my plate. " Here are your special pancakes Dipper" He pretendes to gag before ruffling my hair and sitting on the table to eat his pancakes that have bacon in them.

I grinned before thanking him and eating my pancakes.

The only reason they are "special" was because they where vegan. I hate telling people I'm vegan because they always think I'm going to judge there food or try to make them vegan but honestly I don't care.

It's their body not mine, they can do whatever they want with it. I would want them to be vegan but that's a choice they have to take on there own.

It is odd that I am vegan and a werewolf but all I have to do is eat more food than anyone else because I waste a lot of energy quickly but I also have more energy than everyone else.

It's quite odd.

I eat about twenty pancakes and drink a large glass of tea before excusing myself to go out and walk through the pack with Mabel.

" Be carful you knuckle heads"

" Don't get into trouble kids"

" We'll be fine" Mable yelled as she slammed the front door.

" We'll be back soon" I quickly yelled as
Mable being her bubbly self began talking about random things.  I started at her and smiled, Mable was beautiful, she had tan skin and was quite bigger than me.

She was about 5'8, had long brown hair that was now neatly tied into a ponytail but usually is loose and wild. Her fashion style has change quite a lot, she still wears sweater but she loves crop top sweaters and high waisted pants. She has a slender body, almost like a mans, and she was the most strongest out of the pack.

She was nothing like me but she was amazing because she was herself.

I was 5'2, tan skin as well and had a curvier body. Since I could become pregnant I had breast and they were quite large, D cups to be accurate.

Mabel would always tell me how she was jealous of my boobs since she barely had A cup boobs, and I would always blush deeply out of embarrassment. 

I also had a quite large bottom, tiny waist and short hair that went from dark brown to blue. Other than that I had the body part of a males and as well as the some of the parts of a female since I can become pregnant.

I smiled as I saw a few cubs playing with one another. I always wanted a family, my mate and I with our two cubs. We would love each other so much.

Mable saw me and looked at the cubs before chuckling softly. " I can't wait to finally get my mate" Mable said with so much love and hope it was blinding.

I smiled.

" You'll also become the Alpha of the pack I'm so proud of you sis" she blushed lightly from the praise before shooting me a goofy grin.

" Why Thank you sir dipping dots".

I giggled.

Today was the day. I would meet Bill in real life, I was so excited. 

As we walk, we talked about anything and everything since we don't have so much time to be with one another like when we were children.

Mable, being the soon to be Alpha had to train and learn many things to make sure our pack  stays on the top.

And since I am a healer I spent most of my time healing the sick and injured and staying inside the pack rarely wondering outside of it. Mostly only in the night time by secret.

Being an omega my family watches over me, making sure I'm fine. Since all of them are ether alphas or betas.

I love my family and I love how they're overprotective of me but at times I wish I was able to do a bit on my own not just healing.

Soon a wolf approached us.

It was Pacifica.

I smiled at her and she transformed into her human form smiling brightly back. Mabel grinned at her too.

" Hello Pac" Mable and I said in union.

We looked at one another for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

Pacifica grinned and rolled her eyes.

" That wasn't weird".

I rolled my eyes " Oh it was weird but it's nice to see you again Pacifica, what brings you here"?

I don't mind hanging out with Pacifica after all we where friends but I could tell she had something on her mind.

She blushed slightly before lowering her head. I started at her slightly confused and tilted my head sightly.

She blushed again.

I was slightly annoyed, knowing she was blushing because of how I looked but still smiled at her trying to reassure her everything would be fine.

" Dipper, may I speak to you" She turned to Mable with an apologetic smile " Alone".

Mable nodded getting the hint" See you guys later" she waved as she ran off turning into her wolf form.

I turned to look at Pacifica.

" Look Dipper" she began but I could see she was incredibly nervous but I smiled at her again trying to make her continue.

My heart stopped and fell to the deepest darkest part of my stomach. I know why she's nervous and I hate it. She's going to confess, but I don't love her. 

Hopefully we can still be friends but I doubt it.

" Today your going to know who your mate is and I just wanted to tell you how I feel so I won't regret anything" she took a deep breath and time seemed to stop " I love you Dipper and I hope I'm your mate and your mine".

I sighed and look a deep breath closing my eyes, when I opened them I saw her, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I gasped slightly out of shocked and she turned her head and leaned in.

Her lips soon touched my hand.

She opened her eyes in confusion and saw my hand, her eyes were filled with sadness before she let go of me.

I sighed with relief.

" Look Pacifica your a good person and a good looking girl but I'm not your mate and your not mine because I don't love you...I'm sorry. I hope we can still be friends".

Tears streamed down her face as I started at her with pity, I don't like rejecting people and I do it rarely since people don't confuse to me that often only stare at me from a far.

" Ya we will still be buds" she gave me a weak smile before wiping her tears away. " But right now I have to leave, sorry Dipper" with that she ran away transforming to her wolf form.

I started at her and sighed, a single tear rolled down my face. I walked home slowly, the once happy morning was ruined but in the night it shall be good again since I shall meet my mate.

A small smile formed on my face.