- 66 -

Everything halted at that moment.

"Z?!" X exclaimed, proving that Yoongi's suspicions were true. Well, hearing Jimin said the word 'Appa' was enough to give Yoongi an idea.

But still.

The heck.

Yes, that's definitely Y right there, smirking with his eyeballs getting lost with his smile. And the man beside him definitely resembled Jimin a lot.

Yep, it's Z.

Oh shit.

What's happening?!

"W-what... But how?! How are you still...a-alive...?"

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. No shit! That's Z?!" H suddenly bursted out, his previous worries all gone and was now replaced by amazement.

Y gave a quick glance at Yoongi before focusing his gaze back to X. "As I have said, your Japanese sucks. Please don't attempt speaking the language again or my mother will personally rise from her grave and kick your ass for disrespecting our culture."

Yoongi felt the corner of his mouth twitch, threatening to break into a smirk of his own. Yeah, this was definitely Tadashi.

But wait...

Jimin's father was alive...?

And he's with Y?

WAIT.

The man who resembled the boy he loved laughed, his eyes turning into two crescent moons just like Jimin's would when he would smile genuinely. Z placed a hand on Y's shoulder and then shook his head. "Come on, Y. We did not come here to give a lecture about awful accents. We're here for a mission, remember?"

Y sighed deeply as if what Z said was very disappointing to him. "Well, whatever."

X's eyes were wide as he stared back and forth from Y and Z, clearly shocked and disbelieving that the man he had thought he was able to defeat was alive and breathing right in front of him. "H-how... This is not true! W-Who are you?! You can't be... I already killed you!

"Bitch, you thought," Z said loudly, then proceeded to laugh just as loud. Yoongi's right brow was starting to go up as the man's voice echoed around the warehouse.

Wow. So this was Jimin's father?

His future father-in-law?

Umm.

And then Jungkook whispered the exact thought in the back of Yoongi's mind...

"Cool..."

Y scanned his surroundings, then looked back at X. "Hmm, this was pretty grand, I might say. I would've wanted to know what my smartass son would do in this situation, but we needed to stop whatever he is planning in favor of ours."

Yoongi blinked. Wait, was Y talking about him?

"You really thought you can outsmart me, eh?" Z spoke again, this time snorting with an amused expression in his face. "Even if you brought W, T and U when you tried to corner me, you will still not be able to beat me. It was fun acting like I'm dead, though."

"B-but...! You're heartbeat stopped! You had no pulse! You weren't breathing anymore. It's impossible..."

"Wow, you call yourself an agent yet you haven't heard of a serum from a spider's poison that could stop the heartbeat momentarily," Z asked, shaking his head.

Y glared at the man. "Well, you did a good job, Z. Even I myself thought you were already dead. I still couldn't believe that you did not at least notify me!"