Chapter-34 Propose her

Richard's POV***

I never in my life got this much nervous not even when I am giving out my presentation in the company but its now or never I have to do it,I have to ask her cause I can't keep her waiting for me like this anymore and also I can't stay apart from her ,I want to make her mine completely. She is mine!!!My only!!!

I saw her coming out from the kitchen holding a bowl in her hand ,it seems her curry is ready. I can't wait to get my hand on those curry,I want to taste it cause it looks really ,really delicious!!!but first of all I need to do what I was thinking and preparing myself to do for last two days.

"sorry guys for keep you all waiting , here!!!"she said as she took her seat beside me.

I was just staring at her thinking how I'll start the conversation about courting her but then she turn towards me and gave me a smile and which I return back with a smile as well but I didn't let my eyes off from her.

A minute or so ,I put myself together and let out a heavy sighed which made Erica to look at me with baffled, I gave her a smile again and stood up from my chair. They all stare at me with confusion written all over their face .

You can do it ,its just to proposed her,come on you can do it!!!
Yes,propose her,mmmm..

"what's wrong Richard ??why did you stood up all of the sudden??"Erica asked as she place her plate in front of her.

I didn't say anything and kept staring into her deep green eyes.

Then the next moment, what my mom said made them all laugh,
"why??is your butt okay!!!or did you fell inside the bathroom again like last time??"mom teased which made Erica to giggle.

I glared at her and said sternly,
"no,I didn't !!!"

"aunt did he really fell inside the bathroom??"Erica asked as she giggle

"yes and do you know where his hand went??"mom said

Erica shook her head before glancing at me.

"his hand went inside the commode and his butt flat on the cactus actually I place the cactus near the toilet and at that time, I love growing cactus with the sharp thrones ,his butts fell flat on them which made him unable to seat as well as difficult to walk" mom explained and Erica after hearing mom she laugh out loud looking at me.

I gave a smirk before I kneel down in front of her and take her hand into mine which made her to stop laughing but at the same time look at me with her eyes widen.

I gave a small smiled at her  expression ,"Erica,I know that during those past few months in New York ,I had treated you badly ,I know that I haven't been kind to you and caused you so much harm together with my friends and  I wanted to apologise for everything that I had done to you in the college"

"wh-what's wr-wrong with you today?why are you beh-behaving like this??"she asked as she stutter with a fake smile on her face .

"Erica!!!"

She stare at me still confused.

"Erica,I want to start all over again but for that I need you,I want to start a new life with you ,I want you to stay by my side  24x7,will you stay with me forever!!"I asked

She just look at me with a blank expression.

"just get to the point,son!!!"mom yelled .
"she is not getting it,what you are trying to say??right Erica"

Again Erica stare at her more confused then before ,"mom , aunt, Richard what are you guys trying to say I an not getting anything??"she spatted"dad,uncle do you know ??"she asked.