Create Something Amazing

faddiemanzi

I have been a member of Wattpad since 2011. In the beginning, I was just a reader though I had already started writing stories before that. Back then, I just shared my stories with my family and my friends.

As I continued reading the stories on Wattpad I released these exceptional writers were just like me. They were people who wanted to share their stories with the world. I wanted acknowledgment for my stories but most of all I wanted to create something that was out of this world.

Like some people around the world, there were times I felt like I didn't belong and so I wanted to create a world where anything was possible and where everyone was so diverse that you just had no choice but to accept them the way they were.

That was when the Enchanted World Series came into mind and Wattpad gave me the opportunity to connect with the entire world through this world. It was a slow start because I didn't have many followers but they slowly started liking the stories and this motivated me to continue with the series.

I got the most from Wattpad. I got recognition and believe it or not, I changed some lives because I had fans write to me and tell me how my stories enabled them to escape harsh realities. They found solace in the world that I created through my stories. I have Wattpad to thank for this. I have at least 10 new fans today and my stories are read through the world.

It is a great achievement for me.