Chapter 13 the Ninja

at the next event the day after Bell and Ryudo destroyed some of the mountains around the arena, Haruhime was in the "accuracy competition", and she was given throwing star's, knife's, and needles, the way to win the challenge was to run as fast as you can and accurately hit all your target's in the least amount of time as accurate to the bullseye as possible, this meant that level was not important, but it was suppressed for the higher leveled adventurers anyway.

Enyo:" now this will be fun, I wonder how our girl will do"

Lily:" she'll be fine...and not to sound rude, but why are you here and not Argonaut"

Enyo:" well... when I was heading here, he waited for me and told me he had important business to take care of, and to take his place for today"

Andromeda:" yeah, we go with our familia for to the Coliseum and this was new for us, he was just...there like he knew when we were getting there"

Wiene:" okay... but did he tell you why"

Andromeda:" all he said was that this was something he couldn't miss, we would have pressured him to tell us"

Fioundile:" but he seemed on edge so we budded out"

Bell:" he was on edge"

Rubieskale:" yeah, he was tense, he might be dealing with something serious, but it was none of our business, also, he could take care of himself right, so we shouldn't worry"

Bell's thought's:" what was he on edge about, should I be warier of Argonaut... I would have liked to trust him as I have so far, but with this, I don't know, as a team, we're supposed to tell each other about thing's, I guess I'll ask him when he's done with his business"

when the match began, Haruhime ran and she hit dead-center-bullseyes every time, and then after nearly 30 minutes, She won the contest without missing a single target with hitting all 100 targets with 100% accuracy with less than 2 minutes time.

Hestia:" so that special training was useful in more way's then one"

Hermes:" what do you mean"

Hestia:" I don't know exactly how, but Haruhime, Lily, Bell, and Wiene were aiming at target's, while they were blindfolded and still hit their mark's, they said this would come in handy, and it did"

Loki:" aiming at your target...blindfolded...and still hitting them, they really took this seriously, I also remember Artemis doing the same, right"

the gods then got an image of Artemis levels of archery and they agreed that the Hestia familia,. while not at that level, were still dangerous as a threat to it and would take them far more seriously as a result.

Zerif:" not only that, but they also studied the workings of the body, having precision aim involves that kind of accuracy, being given the throwing needle's, they both could probably match up to a ninja from one Clan of Ninjas at that point"

Misha:" hold on, wait, the clan of what now"

Zerif:" the Clan of Ninjas... it's a clan that has children from there birth from to the age of 5 train in the "Art's of the Ninja", or a mix of martial art's, weapon use, and hand signs to become formidable warrior's"

Hestia:" wait, did you say hand signs, what do they do exactly"

Zerif:" well...how to explain this to make sense, aw, you know how you need to use a chant to use a spell"

Freya:" yeah, otherwise you can't use magic"

Zerif:" well, these people only need to say one word to use magic"