Chapter 1

"I don't want nobody else but you"🌹

***

Beep
Beep
Beep

I grab my pillow and put it over my face, trying to block out that annoying sound from my alarm clock. When it doesn't stop, I groan out loud and blindly smack down on my night stand, until I get my alarm clock to shut up. Getting out of bed, I lazily walk to the bathroom and do my normal routine, almost passing out when I saw my morning hair. After that, I get dressed and walk downstairs to see my mom waitng with her car keys.

Ever since the incident, two months ago, she's been on ten. Always watching, always on alert, constantly worried about what's going to happen. She's grown more... depressed. I can see it in her face. With all that's happened and the fact that the person she once loved a long time ago is gone, it's has to be rough.

I go up to her and give her a kiss on the cheek, her doing the same.

"Hey momma. You know, I can just walk to school." I tell her as I grab an apple from the kitchen. She waves me off with her hand, "Gotta make sure you make it to school." I shake my head in understanding and walk out with her.

When we get in the car, she starts it up, and we're on our way to school. I lean my head against the window and let out a sigh.

I haven't talked to Damon since that day. Even if I wanted to talk to him, he would just ignore me, like he has been. Whenever I see him in school, he just keeps on walking as if I don't exist.

He hangs with most of the jocks now, who are complete assholes. Also, any chance he gets, he finds a new girl to toy with, just to dump them like the garbage he thinks they are. He's turning into the man I was scared to see.

Maybe him telling me that we couldn't be together was for the better. My life is easier, more calm.

Maybe I can finally move on...

"Hey Jaz, you're at school sweety." I lift my head from the car window and look around to see I am at school.

Great.

She gives me a hug before I hop out of the car. Waving bye, she drives off, leaving me by myself to this horror I call school. I head up to the school doors, hearing murmurs from the students that pass me. I roll my eyes at what they say.

She needs to get a life

I can't believe Damon ever hung with her

Who ever knew she would be so desperate...

Ever since Damon stopped talking to me, everyone instantly thought I wanted him for sex. People thought that I asked him for sex and he said no, which is not true. Now, everyone has got this weird vendetta against me, calling me a slut, hoe, list goes on.

So, you can say that I have no friends.

Walking to my locker, I put in the combination before opening it up. As I grab my books, I hear a group of girls snickering. I turn around to see they're looking at me. My anger gets the best of me and I slam my locker really hard, almost leaving a dent. They all get scared and scurry away from me. I sigh out in annoyance and walk to class.

Just peachy.

****
Hey!!

Since a lot of you have been asking me to update my book, and I've been kinda lazy... I decided to finally update chapter one!

How is It? This is just a little insight of how her days are now. I have a general idea of how I want this book to go, so expect more updates...

SOCIAL MEDIA:
IG: leibear2002
EMAIL: leibear2002@gmail.com

Until then...

Lei-Bear