(S - Fluff?)Levi x Reader - Friends with Benefits.

You sigh lightly as you stare at Levi's back while he puts on his pants versus you who is still naked under the sheets you and Levi just shared.

"What's wrong?"

He says without even looking at you.

"Nothing. Just enjoying the show."

You say jokingly but you knew you and Levi knew you weren't joking.

"Nice try. But I know when something's wrong Y/N. I've known you for fucking years now, I'm not dense." He says in a monotone voice and looks at you.

But he is dense. He doesn't know it hurts that you're not fully his.

"I'm fine I swear I'm just tired is all."

He knew better. He always did. Why couldn't he see that you love him?

He sits down at the edge the bed on your side.

"Y/N what's wrong. I know you're lying brat."

You look away from him. He was your best friend! Well, best friend with benefits that you couldn't face to tell you had feelings for.

"I... Rivaille Ackerman I love you." You mumble

Boy that felt like such a relief to say.

You sit there looking at your fiddling hands nervous about what he's going to say.

You finally look up at him and become low-key (a/n sorry i just had to say low-key-) annoyed with his silence.

"Are you going to say anyth-"

You're caught off by Levi's soft lips on yours and you widen your eyes in astonishment.

Levi pulls back and stares into your eyes.

"I love you too brat."

Its your chance to kiss him as you cup your hands on his cheeks and pull him close while he studies himself on your waist and kisses you deeply.

Levi starts kissing down your neck as you tangle your hands in his hair but then remember something.

"Levi, don't you have work today?" You say between moans.

"Fuck work. Work can wait. You, I can't wait for." He says as he hungrily and softly grabs your breast and bites your neck softly.

"I don't want to fuck, I want to make love."

"Gladly."

And so you and Levi made love.