Shut up and kiss me

Someone came swooping in from above, her body was so tiny Ling Ling hadn't seen in as it appeared out of nowhere even though Junjie wasn't taken surprised at all. He knew Mei since the day he was born and could not mistake her spiritual energy from anywhere.

Mei's foot landed on the back of Ling Ling's head and kicked her so hard, Ling Ling's own spirit was tossed out of her own body.

"What the…." Junjie grimaced, catching Ling Ling's body on one arm and her spirit on the other. "What did you do that for? Why do you have to be so rough with her?"

Mei barred her teeth in a wicked grin, she somehow found satisfaction treating the princess that way. "Because, I'm tired of watching and listening to you both! I already told you, there is a faster way to make her remember who she was, but you want to do this the hard way.

You want her to remember you on her own, but's it's not working out. She's so stupid she can't remember!"

"So, you kicked her in the head?"

Mei's grin stretched further. "Her soul should be able to recognize you by now." She looked at Ling Ling whose spirit was beginning to wake up.

She groaned, her eyelids fluttering as they opened slowly.

Junjie watched her with anticipation as she did so. This is the first time he really felt his heart pounded, probably because this is the first time he had hoped for Ling Ling to recognize him.

Ling Ling smiled and moaned. "Awwe, you do love me, Junjie! You found me."

"Ling Ling!" Junjie exclaimed with excitement. "You remember me now!"

"Of course, I do. You silly." Her arms swooped around his neck and pulled him in closer, "how about some payment? I remember you were wanting that kiss pretty badly."

Junjie blushed and giggled, he wasn't going to deny it. "So, are you going to give it to me?"

A squeaky groan of irritation as Mei watched Junjie and Ling Ling displayed their affection in front of her.

"Save that for later. You need to take Ling Ling to safety, your majesty. Your enemies had been after her, trying to marry her to their own clan to use against you. Good thing we got to her soon enough to prevent it from happening.

We need to send our own sentries after them." Her small beady eyes lifted to her prince pleadingly. "Let me take care of them, your highness. I'll have the entire Lao and Chanchu clans in the platter for you."

"Be quiet, Mei." Said Ling Ling to Mei.

Mei glared at Ling Ling.

"Quit interrupting and let me kiss Junjie."

"You really gotta do that now?"

"Hush, a single kiss isn't going to last but a few seconds."

And also, Ling Ling might've still been upset about being kicked in the back of the head. It's going to sting for a couple of days.

"Now, where were we?" Said Ling Ling sweetly.

"You, were about to kiss me." Said Junjie with a smile, he loved it when Ling Ling gets feisty like this.

" Said Junjie with a smile, he loved it when Ling Ling gets feisty like this