First time after marriage pt.2: Jungkook 🌹

"oppa please!!!!"
"Y/n stop being a baby.... I said no means no" jungkook says while packing his stuff

"Yaah you always command me like I'm not mature enough to make decisions on my own" you say while sitting on your bed. More tears threaten to fall off your face and you control your very best to hold them but fail miserably.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and stops packing as soon as he realizes that you're a crying mess already. He wets his lips and walks towards you.

"Y/n.... You're sick. I don't think it'll be a great idea for you to go camping with us and besides I'll be calling my noona to take care of you, you guys will have a great time together, backbitching about me and her husband"

You would have definitely laughed at Jungkook's attempt of making you crack up but because you were so consumed in your own feelings of sorrow that you just cress your eyebrows together and look away pouting.

Jungkook chuckles, "cute" he thinks and kneels in front of you.

He was having difficulty letting you stay home and rest instead of joining him and your family friends on a 2 days 1 night camping trip they had planned as you've been a little sick lately.

"Okay then if you want I'll stay home with you, is that what you want hmm?"

You don't say anything and push him slightly.
You get up and start walking towards wherever your feet takes when suddenly you hear the doorbell ringing continuously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yaah clearly she's been crying! Tell me what did you do to her??" Jin, your elder brother asks while giving jungkook a dangerous look

"Hyung she's acting too stubborn" jungkook looks at you sitting on the couch playing with your fingers, "she's not well and wants to join us. What if something goes wrong there?"

Jin looks at you, you were giving him those puppy eyes stare which was hard for your beloved brother to resist. He tsks and says, "let's just tag her along"
Jungkook rubs his hands over his temples

"We'll take care, kook, don't worry and besides chaeyoung will be coming too and she's a nurse so it'll be all cool I guess."

Jungkook nods while looking at your now cheerful face.
A smile forms on your husband's face as soon as he sees that expression on your face.
An expression that he craves for. An expression which makes his day.
An expression that he lives for.

"Thank you oppa!" You push past jungkook and hug Jin tightly.

"Yaah!" Jungkook gives you a look.

You pull out your tongue at him while still hugging Jin.

"Aish.... This girl!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n we are going camping not on our honeymoon..... What are you wearing?" Jungkook scans your outfit.

It wasn't a risqué dress of course, you were wearing shorts and a white tee which apparently wasn't as such revealing except the shorts but hello it's camping!

"Wae?" You tug your hair behind your ears and scan yourself, "what's wrong with my outfit?"

"Just wear a shrug or something...." He says while looking over at your chest shamelessly.
Yeah you were stupid enough to forget to change your dark blue lacy bra.
"Oh! I.. nevermind I'll just change the shirt"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you kept everything?" Jungkook asks while picking up your bag
"Ne oppa" you pout and chuckle as you get excited for your camping trip.