Chapter 25

~♡~

|"I fall in love with you more times in a day than my heart beats"|

~♡~

As you rouse from a heavy slumber, you were first aware of the coolness of the air and it's loamy fragrance. The ground was lumpy as if you were on a bed of earth and rocks. Your clothes feel as damp as a flower in the dew of the dawn. You half wondered if you were still dreaming as you sat up to take in the shafts of light that burst through the gaps in the ceiling above. Now that you were awake, perhaps more fully awake than you've ever been. There were no clues around you and no sign of another person.

This bizarre nightmare was yours alone. It was worse though than it first appeared, usually after this point in waking you knew who you were, and you don't. You couldn't think of a name that belonged to you or a single person you knew. Any face your subconscious offers had as much resonance as a total stranger. You wouldn't know your own mother if she walked right in front of you.

Where there should be memories was a blank space, like a soft beige wall bereft of photographs. It was chaos in your head; you did not know where you were. How did you got there? What to do? Where to go? You only heard a voice in your head...a word..."Jungkook." Sadly, you didn't understand. Your memory was blurred, the past a fading dream and nothing to prove if it was real. You did not know anything and sat there all alone...with no hope... nothing but sadness and confusion to live with.

The amnesia you were having wasn't cute or romantic like in the movies. You couldn't recall many words, or how to read. You tried to remember your own name as you stared at the white wall infront of you.

"Hello dear, you're awake." An unfamiliar looking man approached you, wearing a small smile. You furrowed your eyebrows out of confusion, wondering as if you knew him.

"Who... You?" You asked, trying to find the best words to ask the man in front of you a question.

"I am Lord Park, your new master." The old man licked his lips and stared at your tired self.

"M... Master?" You tried to remember what the word means.

"It means you have to do exactly what I say, no objections." He explained, reading your expression.

You nodded, not exactly sure what to say or do next. You were in a world full of confusion.

You closed your eyes, but only to be greeted with a picture of young man. He was smiling, almost like a real life bunny. His eyes were half closed and his delicate small hairs fell onto his brow, a little bit impossible to see his eyes.