B1C1

"and 5, 6, 7, and pop. great job guys, ten minute water break and let's start with the chorus part." hyemin, the instructor, told them everyone dispered the center of the studio.

"lisa, you did your best today. how come you did not audition for becoming one of the idols of the company?" soona asked her, her close friend in the group asked her. it wasn't new for her, in fact, she's always praised with her dancing skills and it somewhat made her feel better even though some would think of her lowly for her talent wasn't discovered.

"being an idol isn't just really for me,soona. i just wanna dance."

"you always say you want too, but you know what, why dont you give it a try?" lisa sighed.

"someday, soona. i will." she warmly smiled to her and the latter did the same.

the door opened, revealing hyemin who's back from god knows where she went and followed by seven tall silhouettes following her back.

the girls all went towards where lisa and soona were and they all bowed to the figures.

"annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim." they all greeted and bowed in unison. the boys did the same and wasted no time.

"girls, pd-nim said that we have to show them the choreography even though we aren't done with it yet. he believes it is better to show them earlier so that they can familiarize the steps and such."