My love for you

"Is this what you call a salad? I just-" 

Taehyung doesnt know when was the last time his hours of cooking had even once got praised by others. Even his own family and even worse his alpha's family seemed to mock it. He had never felt this humiliated among a group of people at the dining table.

"mom it's probably cuz the onions aren't soaked enough-"

"You have too many reasons Tae" His mother even seems to get tired of his "lies". Realising that his words were of no use he somehow managed to trail off from the family dinner hoping to get away. His heart has been aching a lot lately and Taehyung just couldn't deny the fact..that he hated it here..

Except for that ravenette who was eating his 2 hours worth meal. It wasn't just the salad of course.

Taehyung knew he had to grow up into a better person or what they call a homemaker. But ever since he left his normal free life that is after getting married to his alpha, his mother had been keeping these weird expectations from him which sometimes left Taehyung bewildered. It was as if she was expecting her son to be more like herself. It wasn't his fault that  he was just being himself. Yes he wasn't a great cook but he wasnt that bad either.

Yet Taehyung couldn't help but start blaming himself. His alpha was a hardworking man. Shouldn't he have been more careful? He works hard all day all night and is this how he treats him? Taehyung would sometimes wonder why he wouldn't throw away his food or keep it away like the others did. Did he do it for Taehyung's sake? If so Taehyung certainly felt guilty..

"Bye~" waving the others with his wide smile which was still lively  he slowly closed the door. His alpha looked emotionless and it seemed like he was heading to sleep.

"Was it that bad??" He only received a shake of the head in return..at  least it made him happy.

But Taehyung  always wondered. If he really was his mate. If he really treasured him..then wouldn't he have stood up for him at the table? Why was he silent?

Enough with being petty.

Taehyung always reminded himself. It was his family after all. They had the right to scold him, mock him, correct him etc etc.

About Jungkook. Taehyung wouldn't call him a mama's boy but damn Jungkook was like a nobody's boy. He wanted to change that..his biggest worst mistake.

"Jungkook can we go out??"

"Taehyung i'm busy please just-"

"Please!!!!"

"I said no Taehyung! No means no!" 

Taehyung remembers that day like  clear crystal snow. That was the first time he cried because of him. He never even once bothered to annoy his hardworking mate ever since then. If it was breakfast they would eat it together . But lunch and dinner was the time when a wall formed between them. Lunch for his alpha was at his office probably from their cafe or something.  But at dinner Taehyung would leave the food he had prepared for his alpha at his work desk. And Taehyung? He doesn't even know his food schedule at all. He eats alone most of the time in his room leaving his alpha to work. 

"Jungkook...you haven't ate yet.." And there are times when Taehyung gets too much worried because his mate is the kind of man who wouldn't move from his chair as long as his work isn't finished. The sound of the laptop keys keep irritating him. Jungkook just sits there nodding his head as if he understands and Taehyung knows better than to annoy him..

Sleeping on the bed Taehyung would feel a weight drop closeby him at late nights. That's when he knows that his workaholic mate is done with his presentations. Taehyung without a noise would sneak closer to his alpha but all he ever sees is the ravenette's back turned against him..

Every single morning he would see Jungkook trailing out of the door to head for work and Taehyung would say the words 

"Bye...take care"

And then it turns to

"Take care~"

And then...

"Bye.."

And then...

"...."

He always puts up a fake smile in front of his parents to show them that he was happy. But Taehyung seemed to get it now..

He wasn't.