Chapter 31

"This is a big race V. You better not mess this up. The consequences are huge. You know that."
Namjoon said in a worried tone as he stared at the lilac haired male wearing his gloves.

"I get it hyung." V sighed and wore his knee caps next.

"You get it my ass! You're fucking distracted for the past two days and i wouldn't be surprised when you do some shit in that race track." RM exclaimed flipping his hair back in frustration.

"And i know this is because of jungkook-

"Hey why the fuck are you blaming him?" Yoongi said giving  an offended look to namjoon who was rolling his eyes at the blonde male.

"Not blaming him but you!" Jin who was leaning against the wall, shouted and glared at yoongi.

"What i am doing is right-

"Can y'all just shut the fuck up and let me warm up." Taehyung growled at them and received the silence that he wanted. He took a deep breath before grabbing his helmet and standing up.

"Good luck V." Jin said in a soft voice and the younger nodded before walking towards Van.

The racing bike was a thing of beauty and precision engineering. The shape was as smooth as a rain drop and the curves looked organic. But once the engine started purring, then revving, it was all about the drive, the feel, the speed. Taking it to the track was just the right thing to do, it was like an animal that needed to run.

"Lets do this Van baby." He muttered kissing the head of his bike like he always does but this time with a heavy heart and uncertain feelings, not his always confidence and cockiness mood.

He took a deep breath as he entered the lit track of shizen. His heart thumping loudly as the spotlights shone on him. The once chattering crowd now stood in sync screaming their voices out.

"V!! V!! V!! V!! V!!" 

Taehyung felt weird that the same cheering which always brought confidence to him now only bought nervousness and fear.

He shook his head and kept his always cool and charming face but deep inside he was dying from the distractions caused by a certain 16 year old male.

He gave a cocky wave to the crowd who was screeching for him and winked at all the fangirls.

"Be cool V. Get yourself together. Stop thinking about that damn puppy. He is not even here." He spoke to himself and positioned van infront of the starting line.

Namjoon, jin and suga came out too, standing in pit crew area for each racers.

"Hey sucker~" A deep voice came from the side and taehyung turned his head to it. He rolled his eyes as he saw dean by his side, sitting on his own bike.

"Ohh someone is pissed today. Scared of losing huh?" He smirked while chewing his gum and V scoffed.

"Me? Scared? In your dreams. I am just feel bad for you that you have to lose this time too." He made an comeback and dean's lip twitched.

"Oh don't worry. Today is not your lucky day. Say, how about we make a bet." The red haired male said leaning toward taehyung who was annoyed to the core.

"A bet over that cute bunny boy of yours."

The lilac haired male froze over the particular name mentioned. He quickly snapped his head towards dean with a death glare.

"Aww look at this romeo going all scared for his lover boy." The red haired male mocked in a irritating tone.

He glanced at V clenching his fist and smirked wickedly in victory.