Chapter 4

(NOT EDITED)

It was my day off so I decided to go site seeing. I couldn't wait to explore London. Everything was all new to me and very beautiful.

I sat down at the dining room table and poured myself some coffee. I was scrolling throw Instagram when I got a call.

Once I answered it my crazy friend Bella screamed in my ear

~Phone call~
Bella: EMILLYYYYY. GUESS WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW
Emily: I'm not sure. Where?
Bella: I'm literally in London right now. I CAME TO SEE YOU.
Emily: REALLY? You need to come to the house I'm staying at. It's my day off and we can get ready together and go site seeing.
Bella: BORING. How about we go out to the club. The legal age is 18 here. Let's have some fun
Emily: I don't know Bella-
Bella: Yes you do know. Text me the address. Gtg bye
~End of Phone call~

Once she rudely hung up on me name I texted her the address. She said she was going to be here in around 5 minutes so I started to clean stuff up in the kitchen.

I heard knocking at the door so I decided to get it. Before I could even get to it I saw Cole already smirking at her.

Before he could even say anything she smirked at him and pat his chest. "Not today big boy." She looked around him and her eyes met mine.

Pushing Cole out of the way she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Em I missed you so much!" She squealed

"I missed you too. Where are you staying?"

"Oh I found this really nice hotel to stay out for a few weeks."

I smiled at her until I heard a scoff coming from behind.

Cole walked up to us and turned to Bella . "Of course you know our maid. It's a shame though I would have considered you for one night."

Bella scoffed, "Listen bud, don't talk about my Best friend like that again. Also who said I even wanted you to consider me? Fortunately you aren't my type. Show me to your room Em."

I looked back at Cole but turned around and led Bella to my room.

"What a dick head" she muttered

"I know. I don't know why he doesn't like me so much. I haven't done anything."

"Forget about that. Tonight we are gonna have so much fun. You won't even be thinking of him."

I smiled and hugged her. She is such a good best friend. I love her so much.

" Alright, let's start to get ready."

~3hrs later~

There was so much noise when we parked outside the club. We walked up to the front and showed the guy our IDS.

Once we walked in we both had a few drinks. Bella convinced me and dancing with her for awhile.

I was just saying my hips until I felt someone behind me. I didn't really care at the time. I was drunk and just wanted to have fun.

Once we were done with the whole club vibe we decided it was time to go.

Bella and I stumbled out way back to the car.

"You good to drive?" She slurred.

I shook my head

"Well what are we gonna do?"

That's when I came up with a not so smart idea. At the time I wasn't thinking clearing to think of calling an Uber or something.

"I have a perfect idea! I'll just call Cole. He is such a grouch sometimes but maybe he will be nice today."

The phone rang a couple times till a sleepy Cole picked up.

"Hello?"

"COLE? THIS IS YOU RIGHT?"

"Who the fuck is this screaming in my ear?"

"Awe Cole you are always so funny. Can you come pick us up at the bar please. We are very drunk right now."

"No."

I was about to reply until I looked down at the phone and saw he hung up.

"Guess we will walk." I pouted.

About 5 minutes later we just were walking on a random street until a car pulled up.

The man got out and sighed, "you have got to be fucking kidding me I swear."

"Cole!" I squealed.

"Get in the car we are going home."

"Yay I'm so glad you found us. I was thinking we were lost for a second."

~~

Cole dropped Bella off to her hotel room and now he is helping me up the stairs.

"Cole. Why are you so mean to me?" I mumbled

"I'm not."

"Liar! Yes you are. I just got here a few days ago I don't even know what I did."

"You haven't done anything to me Emily. It's just the way I am. Now get Into bed."

I sighed and wiggled my way into bed.

"Night Cole." I said closing my eyes

"Night Em."

~~~~
I hope you guys are liking the story so far.
I have big plans for it!!!!!

Any character suggestions ?

Like

Vote

And

Share