Merlin OC #1

Name: Ruaneth (Rue-Ah-neth) Most people call her Rue.
Age: 19
Gender: female
Occupation: she's an apprentice to Gaius.
Phobias: small spaces, bees, and some spiders. She isn't afraid of daddy long legs cause she knows those aren't poisonous, but she's afraid of most other spiders.
Preferences: heights, the dark, dogs, pants instead of dresses, or at least dresses she can move freely in, forests, and prefers the night over the day.
Personality: Ruaneth is kind and caring, she's smart, strategic and witty, she often cares more for others well being than her own and is slow to anger, though when she does get angry, it's like an exploding volcano. Ruaneth loves animals and humans. She's a relatively good healer, she knows how to do stitches and such, Ruaneth is clumsy sometimes and tries to see both the bright side and the dark side of everything.
How you got into sorcery: Like Merlin, she was always able to do it. Because of this, her father moved to a small village outside of Camelot and kept her isolated. She recently moved to Camelot when her father died and became apprentice to Gaius at the request of her father. (Her father and Gaius were good friends.)
Backstory: (I explained some of it above. Oh well.) Anyway, to add to above, Ruaneth was always the kid who was being picked on for her small stature and size. Because she was smaller than most of the people, she had to learn a different way to fight. Her father taught her how to use a staff to fight, and she now always carries a metal staff with her. The staff looks like a giant toothpick and is a little short than she is. She also uses her small size to her advantage in the fact that it makes it easier to dodge. Growing up bullied by others, Ruaneth has a strong spirit and doesn't let what people say get to her. When she was seven, her mother died from disease. Because of this, Ruaneth grew up more like a young boy would be raised. And often when others insult her for being a female warrior or any of that, she will get mad and sometimes challenge them.
Appearance: Ruaneth is short for her age, about 5'3 and has a lithe form. Her arms and legs are long and thin, though they have a hidden strength that comes with using the bowstaff. Ruaneth has simple but elegant facial features, with wide almond shaped eyes the color of lake water, but not lake water, it's the closest she could get to explaining it.

She has full lips and highish cheekbones

She has full lips and highish cheekbones. Her hair is short, reaching half way down her neck, and is a dirty blond color. Ruaneth has long, thin fingers and long nails. She doesn't like to wear dresses and you will probably only see her in a dress at a special occasion, even then, it will only be dresses that she can move freely in.
Other: none.