Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and I touched my lips, feeling the soft tingle I got from my kiss with Pinetree. But the kiss was only from a dream but soon it will be reality.

My heart was beating quickly and I felt....love. It felt good to feel an emotion and love was one I was craving.

Today would be the day that I would finally meet him in real life and spent the rest of eternity with him.

I have been searching for him for millions of years, waiting for the day that he was born.

My mate.

I have searched through many realms looking for him but never did find him. It angered me when I failed to find him so I took over the realms and I allowed my friends and kind to live in them but I was a good king.

Well as good of a King that a demon can be that is also the ruler of the underworld.

But I love him with all my heart and soul, he was born eighteen years ago and today I shall finally meet him and make him mine.

I was daydreaming of Pinetree when I heard a soft knock on my door.

" Alpha" Tad opened the door and floated in, standing besides the door then bowed.

" What is it Tad" I snapped back, annoyed he ruined my daydream. He flinched slightly before taking a deep breath and staring at the floor.

" Its time to go to the party of Dipper and Mable Pines" he said softly.

My eyes widen have I really been sleeping for so long?!

How odd.

I only sleep for about five hours but the dream with Pinetree was worth it.

I smile before jumping out of bed, glaring at Tad who stared at me confused before looking down again.

" Get the car ready I'll be out in a few minutes" I commanded, frowning at him.

He nodded, bowed then left.

I snapped my fingers and my outfit appeared, I held onto my cane and walked towards the mirror.

I looked perfect enough to meet my pinetree.

Just saying his name brings a smile to my face.
This kid is my only weakness, he has me in the palm of his hand and he doesn't even know it yet.

I teleported outside and the limo soon pulled up. The guard bowed before opening the door for me. I muttered a quick thank you before I
getting in and we began the short drive to the Pines back that felt like an eternity.

I was so restless.

I wanted to teleport there and hold him in my arms but I have to be careful with using my powers in other packs, they fear them.

But I can't blame them.

I stared out of the car window and saw as the sky faded into the night time. The moon shined brightly above and the stars sparkled like the ocean.

I got lost in my thought when the door opened.

" Alpha Ciper, we have arrived". 

I nodded and stepped out. I walked into the party, I felt eyes on me as I walked and I looked around at the sea of people as a they looked at me before looking away.

I sighed, I had no interest in these meat-sacks if they're not my pinetree.

Speaking of the devil.

I spotted Pinetree walking towards the food table, I grinned from ear to ear as I quickly walked towards but someone beat me to it.