ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

I woke up by my alarm clock getting smashed in my own hands and I stood up to proceeded to the bathroom and do my morning routine. By the time that I finished , went down stairs to get some snacks and then got out and walk my way to school.

While walking, I sense that there is someone or something  following me so I turn around to look and  l saw no one there. I continue my way to school when I still feel that there is something or someone following me.

It made me scared as heck so I decided to run . After running for a while , I arrived at my school and head to my locker to put my stuff except my phone and my first subject.

While putting my things in my locker , somebody tapped my shoulder so I turned around to look and it's no other than our school's queenka ,Lee Jiyon and her minions.

" How may I help you?" I asked with a forced smile.

"I need you to stay away from them"she pointed at bts who are standing just near us talking with each other.

" And why?? What's the reason??" I said.

" Stay away because they are mine"She smirked making me scoff at her.

" Ok" I replied bluntly at her because honestly I don't want to deal with them this early in the morning.

"Ok?? Is that what you only going to say??"She asked me.

"Well, how would you like me to react?? I dont even know them well. They are yours if you want" I told her not even interested and walked out.

I started walking to my class when someone suddenly shouted my name.

" Eun ha !!! Wait up" Someone shouted. I stopped walking and looked back to see who it was and it's no other than my cousin, Subin.

"Oh hi oppa!!" I greeted my cousin and waited for him.

Then we started walking to class together while chatting. While walking someone suddenly pulled me and made me squeel a little.

"Kyahhh what the???" I said and  looked up and saw suga with a smug look.

I sighed and turned to my cousin. Subin oppa.

"sorry we can't go to class together ,I have something else to  do" I said to my cousin.

"Oh that's okay. Meet you at lunch time" He said and I nod then he started walking to class.

I glared at yoongi and free my hand from his grip.

"What the heck do you want??  Why can't you just stay out of my life??" I said /shouted a little with frustration .

He is a little shocked from my outburst but covered it with his "i dont care" look.

"You are mine. And I don't like it when I see you with other boys" He told me.

"I told you before that I am not yours!! I'm not a thing you know,I have feelings too. So if you'll excuse me I need to go to class now" I said and ran to where my classroom is.

I went inside and sat on my chair at the back and waited for the teacher to arrive. Minutes later the bell rang and the professor arrived. Our first subject is math and I'm so excited about it*insert sarcasm*. I focused on the lesson and waited for the bell to ring.

~2 hours later~

I finally finished math and I  am on the way to my next class which is history and by the way , I have the same history schedule with bts*groans*. Oh well, I better get there first before them. I walk my way to the class and sat on back. I'm 30 minutes early so I decided to listen to music. I grabbed my earphones then put it in my ear and started listening to music. 

After a while, I heard bts went in so I decided to not talk to them or anything and continue to listen to music. Then all the students came inside and lastly the professor . I put my focus on the subject and listen to the professor. By the time the class is finished, I hurriedly fixed my things and ran to where the cafeteria is.

I heard taehyung yell my name but I kept on walking until I arrived at the canteen. I searched for my cousin and went to sit beside him then talk about things. After lunch , we parted our ways and went back to class.

~~Dismissal~~

Its finally time to go home. I fixed my things and went outside the school. While walking, I saw bts walking behind me. I didnt mind them and kept walking until I got home. I unlock the door then came inside. I did my night routine and went to bed because of exhaustion.

" *sigh*I just wish everything will be fine tomorrow"