[M] Books Are Shit

Okay, not sure if this classifies as smut but I'm just saying. There's a lil' bit of dick in this chapter.

Too soon I was awakened with a sneeze. The book dropped to the floor at the violent movement. Fucking dust.

I rubbed my eyes in a daze and breathed heavily. My body was sore from sleeping in such an uncomfortable position on the ledge. I yawned and stood up with a stretch.
The book remained on the floor as I exited the small room. The prince definitely had to be done with his meeting by now. It felt like a few hours had passed. How long even are those things?

My movements were slow and lethargic since I was still drowsy. How sleep made you tired always puzzled me. At least I still remembered my way back to his room. It stood before me now and I felt a little bit nervous. There was a good chance that he was in there. But maybe not...?

I sighed and pulled open the door to be blasted in the face with a wave of anger. He was furious. I gasped and stumbled backward, fully awake now. Prince Cassius stood in the middle of the room with his jacket sprawled across the bed and his tie undone. Sleeves rolled up.

It was actually kind of attractive.

He looked totally calm, but his eyes betrayed him. He was unbelievably angry with me.

"Close the door," his voice was low and terrifying and I didn't hesitate to obey him.

I was alone.

With him.

The prince stalked towards me slowly and deliberately. His entire presence was overwhelming. My heart pounded in my ears and my breathing was ragged. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead. My back was pressed against the door as he got closer. it was just like in the club, but so much worse.

His hand caressed my cheek and tears burst from my eyes. The pressure was too much. I couldn't take it. He had paralyzed me in terror. I was too young to die!

Please don't behead me.

Please don't-

"Where were you." Prince Cassius growled and pressed his body to mine. I gasped and panted for air.

"A-A library!" I squeaked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. It felt like I was going to die.

"I told you to stay. You disobeyed me," he breathed in my ear. A strangled sob escaped my lips, everything was spinning.

"No, noo, I wasn't thinking," I whimpered pitifully and clung to him for dear life.

"I noticed," The prince whispered, and brushed his lips down my jaw. My breath his hitched as his fingers slid under my shirt. "Show me you're sorry, get on your knees." I collapsed at his feet, my bottom lip quivering as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. His hand slid down my jaw and tilted my head up. A small grin was plastered on his face as he licked his lips.

"So cute." He whispered under his breath and caressed my cheek. "Now blow me, Alabaster." My lip quivered as I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, a gigantic bulge was already forming there.