29

{Jinhee's POV}

Why is life so tough.. so much shits to handle.   

After changing out of my ripped black dress, I lay on the bed, closing my eyes to rest for a bit. Then, I heard the door being opened. 

Thinking that it is the doctor coming to check on me, I pretend to be asleep.

I felt some movement beside me and all of a sudden, the person held my hand, planting a soft kiss on it.

"I love you ... Jinhee."  

That voice ... I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi in front of me, holding onto my hand.

"Do you ... really mean it?" I asked. Those words just came out of my mouth without me knowing.

Just a few hours ago, he said that he will only marry me and no one else... Is that part of the act?

"Y-Yes. I mean it." He said while looking away, shades of pink forming on his cheek. 

Du-Dump

My heart just skipped a beat, and I feel butterflies in stomach. 

I swallowed. Is it just me or someone just turned off the air conditioner? Its hot. My cheeks are hot. 

To be honest, I have feelings for him too. I kept my feelings to myself because I wasn't sure about what he thinks about me.

But now, I seemed to have found my answer.

 Yoongi turned to me and lifted my chin up with his index finger. His expression suddenly became dark.

"Our 'contract' just ended a few hours ago. There's no point continuing my act in front of no one." Yoongi said. 

"Jinhee." He paused and inched closer to me.

"You will be signing a new contract." He whispered into ear.

"This time a permanent one."

He then travelled down to my neck. I felt his hot breath hitting against my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"The contract is called.. "

"Be mine."

• WARNING •

This is not M18. It is R21+
Those who still want to be innocent, please skip this part. If not go get holy water before reading. Enjoy ;)
------------------------------------------------------

Before I can even react, he began kissing my neck. His sudden action made me gasped.

Still kissing, his hand reached for the buttons on my shirt, slowly unbuttoning each button.

I grabbed his hand, signalling hin to stop. But instead, he pushed me down onto the bed and hover on top of me.

"I know there may be people next door. But you made me go really crazy for you." He stared at me with a lustful look.

"You just have to be quiet then."

He smirked.

With that, he took off my shirt and my bra, throwing it onto the ground.

He pinned my hands on both sides of my head, so that I wouldn't try to push him away or anything.

He then attacked my neck again, rougher this time. He suck on my neck, leaving red marks on it.

"Ahh.. Y-Yoongi." I moaned.

His kisses went down to my breasts. He suck hard and bit my nipples, making me scream.

"AHHHH!!"

"Shh. Others may hear you." Yoongi hushed me.

His hand travelled down my body, sliding my pants and panties off. Without saying a word, I felt his fingers playing with my clit.

My body was flushed with pleasure. At this point, I don't care about anything, I just want him.

He then trusted 3 fingers into me, causing me to scream again.

"Y-Yoongi!!"

My legs started shaking. But Yoongi only picked up his pace, running his fingers through my soaked folds.

I feel a knot in the bottom of my stomach, making my moans ring through the room.

"Ahhhh!! Im close!! Ahh!!" I yelled, so close to the edge.

"Shh Jinhee. Be quiet. You may wake the others." Yoongi said.

I was about to spill over, but got rejected by Yoongi stopping and leaving the bed.

Yoongi stripped himself, while I tried to catch my breath.

He climbed back onto the bed, spreading my legs. I let out a soft moan when I felt his warm breath near my pussy.

My breath hitched when his tongue swirl around my bud, sending pleasure through my whole body.

He starting teasing me, pushing through my folds, entering me and then pulling out.

I cling my fingers through his hair, making him grunt. His hand then reach for my clit, rubbing it in circular motion.

I grip onto his hair tighter due to the pleasure he was giving me.

"Ahh.. ahh.."

I felt the familiar knot forming in my abdomen. But again, Yoongi stopped, denying my orgasm.

"Y-Yoong-"

I screamed, as I felt Yoongi's throbbing length filling me up. He slammed into me, without allowing me to adjust.

His head then lowered towards mine, closing the gap between our heads by connecting our lips.

Forcing his tongue through my lips, I couldn't hold myself from the previous stimulations.

I squeeze my walls around his dick as I finally pour over the edge. But that didn't slow Yoongi down.

He continued to thrust himself into me. His hand den snake down body until he reach my clit once more.

"Ughh.. I'm .. close." Yoongi whispered, his voice sounding hoarse.

I then feel my orgasm building up. With one final thrust, we both cum together.

He then collapsed next to me right after that.

"You are too loud, you know." Yoongi said, while catching his breath.

I can feel my cheeks heating up.

People staying at this floor might look at us weirdly..

"But I don't care. Because..

"I love you."