18 | Embarrassment

Your eyes widen at her question. You think no one heard her since they didn't look at your direction. "What-

"No, no, I take that back. Have you ever kissed anyone?!"

Your eyes open wider.

"No way. You haven't?! You're the first person at your age that I meet that hasn't kissed anyone. Wow." Sana stands on her chair to get everyone's attention. She clapped a few times and it worked. Everyone's gaze was on her. "Guys I have some news.... Y/N IS STILL AN UNKISSED VIRGIN!"She started laughing, the rest of the cafeteria joined her, except the boys sitting with her.

"Sana!"

"What?" She laughed.

You couldn't take the humiliation. You hated it. Your eyes were getting watery. You ran as fast as you could out of the cafeteria, ignoring those who were pointing at you.

"How could I forget what kind of person you are. A slut." Chanyeol went after you."

"Why did you do that?!"

"Did you have fun with your actions?! That wasn't funny at all!"

"This is why we wanted Jimin to break up with you. We don't want you around us anymore."

She jumped down the chair she was standing on "Why are you defending that ugly bitch?"

Jin looked at her "You're the bitch here, not her."

Jimin watched her with a disgusted look "A bitch indeed."

Sana tsked "Are you really going to believe Chanyeol, who started all of this?!"

"I heard you yelled at his friend yesterday. That he wasn't good in bed? I figured out why he's still mad at you and the reason why you broke up. You slept with another guy and not to mention you were still dating me even before you transferred."

"B-but..."

"If it doesn't ring a bell in the tiny brain you have in your head, this means we're through. Don't contact me or come near us again. We're done with you and the bullshit you do."

They all started to walk away when Jimin stopped to say something to Sana, who was in tears. "Don't ever call Y/N ugly again, because she's not."

They leave Sana crying to go after you.

It's been a while since the incident. You stayed in the bathroom for a while washing your face before lunch was over. You were running outside to leave but someone grabbed your wrist.

"Let me go!"

"I can't..."

•••