Chapter Eleven

This turned out to be a longer chapter then I thought so enjoy the supersized chapter.

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked after Scott had explained his dream to her.
"I don't know I woke up, I was covered in sweat and I couldn't breathe," Scott explained, "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."
"Really? I have," Stiles informed his friend, "Usually ends different though.
"Don't give me that much info about you in bed again," Scott scoffed shaking his head, "Did Percy say anything?"
"No, he hasn't gotten back to me since last night," Stiles sighed, "But you know what he would say."
"No I don't, but I know you would say I shouldn't go out with Allison tomorrow night."

"No," Stiles exclaimed, "Not exactly. Just don't have sex."
"Stiles!"
"What! If an intense make out session makes you shift then you can't till you learn control!" Stiles defended himself.
"Well there's one more person that we haven't tried yet," Scott said.
"Who? Oh you mean Derek!" Stiles exclaimed slapping his friend right across the back of his head, "You remember the whole getting him thrown in jail part right?!"

"I'm not it's just he has control, on the full moon he wasn't even shifted Stiles. Maybe he could help me figure out if it was a dream or a memory." Stiles shook his head frustrated, even if Percy had stayed that they should trust Derek more, the guy gave him the chills. He broke into Scott's house, threatened to kill him. And Percy said that he was at the lacrosse practice, meaning there was a good chance Derek was watching them at a lot of moments none of them had any clue about.

"I just need to know if it happened or not," Scott said rushing towards the bus lot followed by Stiles, where they opened the door and Stiles face paled. The back emergency door was ripped off, and from where they were standing they could see blood splattered everywhere.

"You think maybe it did?" Stiles asked looking over at his friend who he could clearly see was shaken to his core.
"Oh no," Scott whispered to himself, "Oh God Stiles did I kill Allison?"
"Look maybe it's a coincidence," Stiles exclaimed following Scott into the building as he rushed around looking for Allison, "A seriously weird coincidence."
"Just help me find her!" Scott exclaimed still rushing around. Stiles kept his eyes out, as he too was nervous that Scott had just killed his girlfriend. Or almost girlfriend? Stiles wasn't sure about the specifics but he assumed them kissing meant hey were together. Stiles glanced at every dark haired girl he could find but there was still no sign of Allison.

He himself was starting to lose his breath in worry that Scott had killed her. His breath hitched in his throat and he suddenly couldn't breath when a voice popped inside his head.

"The water, drink it. It'll clear your mind."

Stiles glanced down to see a water fountain he was confused, however he thought of it as his conscious speaking out so he quickly took a sip of water and cupped some in his hand before splashing it across his face. He didn't notice that it dried almost immediately as he flinched as Scott slammed his first  into a locker. Stiles narrowed his eyes at the scene before his system flooded with relief as he saw Scott bump into Allison.
"Oh thank God."

>>>

"Is anyone else alive?" Percy asked tearfully as they had spent the better part of two hours talking about the events that happened eight months ago. Where Nico explained that four sons of Ares had killed the demigods with the help of a pack of werewolves. Ares had ended up being removed from the council for his children's actions and Hades was given his chair back. And since then Hades had been keeping Nico updated on the coming and goings of the gods and the plans.

"The only three demigods not accounted for are me, you, and Jason... but the gods know where you and I are. Nobody's been able to find Jason," Nico sighed, "Now that's not counting the four sons of Ares that turned on everyone."